Firm closing

finlo

14 hours ago, Anthony Ingham said:

Welcome!

So here’s the news we hope you’ve been waiting for, we’ve taken over the Thirsty Pigeon!

It’s a great pub and we hope to make a it little bit greater! We’ll get through TT with some basic changes with bigger changes to follow later!!

Right now we’re looking for Staff, TT and long term - FT & PT!

If you’re a Team Player, competent at serving Real Ale and Keg Beers in a lively proper pub or just enthusiastic to learn and be part of a team, then drop us a DM. 

Our pub in Ramsey The Trafalgar Hotel is a multi award winning 
top 4 FINALIST in CAMRA Pub of The Year! We know what we’re doing and we want to do it again! Will you join us?

Top rates of pay and special TT rates!”

How about saying who it is for those that don't know who runs the Traff. You were quick enough to pull another poster for lack of information..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Passing Time said:

How about saying who it is for those that don't know who runs the Traff. You were quick enough to pull another poster for lack of information..

Because it’s already been mentioned several times, and if you don’t know what run the Traf then the name won’t mean a thing to you anyway?

On 5/11/2024 at 8:38 PM, jackwhite said:

It's Rob Storey. Odin and The Traf. 

I'd alluded to this closing in previous posts. 

Hopefully it's the rocket up the backside Government needs to actually do something about hospitality. Otherwise this is going to become a regular occurrence and you'll be left with nowhere to go. 

On 5/11/2024 at 11:46 PM, Gizo said:

Errrrr why? His record with ‘money men’ isn’t the best. 
nice fella Rob. 

On 5/13/2024 at 2:56 PM, jackwhite said:

So Rob has zero in it? I doubt that. 

Or is it Rob, in conjunction with his backer? 

Or does it actually matter?

40 minutes ago, Anthony Ingham said:

You have never met me to pass such comment.  I wouldn’t ever judge someone based on what they post on an anonymous forum.  That would be incredibly stupid.

It isn’t really. Most people who post anonymously and appear to be deranged probably are deranged in real life. Appearing to have poor mental health is rarely an act that anyone can easily pull off anonymous or otherwise. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Anthony Ingham said:

You have never met me to pass such comment.  I wouldn’t ever judge someone based on what they post on an anonymous forum.  That would be incredibly stupid.

You’ve been an obnoxious ignorant know all (fucking nothing) for a few weeks on here - reference having your disgusting life insurance thread being removed due to you essentially being a pondlife bottom feeding troll- I’ve never met you but your behaviour here  means I never wish to.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

You’ve been an obnoxious ignorant know all (fucking nothing) for a few weeks on here - reference having your disgusting life insurance thread being removed due to you essentially being a pondlife bottom feeding troll- I’ve never met you but your behaviour here  means I never wish to.

Does this forum ever ban posters for such disgusting behaviour? That was just horrendous. 

34 minutes ago, The Maverick said:

Does this forum ever ban posters for such disgusting behaviour? That was just horrendous. 

Twas close and won't be easily forgotten by most on here.

But occasionally people need to see for themselves just how disgusting they are. Some don't even realise it.

Hopefully, they learn from it...if not...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Twas close and won't be easily forgotten by most on here.

But occasionally people need to see for themselves just how disgusting they are. Some don't even realise it.

Hopefully, they learn from it...if not...

So to summarize that he’s a mate of yours then 😂