Firm closing

finlo

1 minute ago, finlo said:

Yet you proclaim them a brilliant organisation!

So I can’t claim to know anything about a person or the organisation they run just because I have only spoken to him a handful of times?

You are on odd one alright.  A very close friend worked for the firm for a good period of time and spoke very highly of them.  That’s good enough for me, especially combined with the fact I have never heard anyone else speak of them negatively and my own experiences.

Are there any successful businesses or business people on the island you respect and wish well?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CrazyDave said:

So I can’t claim to know anything about a person or the organisation they run just because I have only spoken to him a handful of times?

You are on odd one alright.  A very close friend worked for the firm for a good period of time and spoke very highly of them.  That’s good enough for me, especially combined with the fact I have never heard anyone else speak of them negatively and my own experiences.

Are there any successful businesses or business people on the island you respect and wish well?

They are in cahoots with Dandara and have crippled the islands housing market for decades, what is your view on that?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, finlo said:

They are in cahoots with Dandara and have crippled the islands housing market for decades, what is your view on that?

That they aren’t, and that they haven’t.

Have you got any evidence to back up the nonsense you are spouting?

Are there any local businesses you respect that are successful?

1 minute ago, CrazyDave said:

That they aren’t, and that they haven’t.

Have you got any evidence to back up the nonsense you are spouting?

Are there any local businesses you respect that are successful?

Yes there are, Cresta homes ring any bells?

2 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

I have quite literally never been in the building.  My kids have played cricket and football on the fields outside.  That’s the nearest I have ever been.

What are you on about?

Come on Dave don't be shy!

• Confused 1