Lack of driving instructions..

Manx Bean

2 hours ago, Manx Bean said:

Why Ashford is getting involved in something the Government has no control over..or can do anything about beggars belief!

Maybe focus on something important?

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/mhk-to-highlight-excessive-wait-times-for-driving-instructors/

Sums up most of the MHK's to be fair

but but but, He's had letters from 'People'?????

TBF. ( tbf,  am I down with the Kids or what?). If there is a shortage of driving 'instructors', then perhaps, someone should try to address the problem and who better that your local MHK???

What do we elect them for again?

Edited by Kopek

2 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Is there really a lack of driving instructions? I thought the Highway Code had it pretty much covered. Unless of course it's how to drive a wooden stake through a heart.

Ok, I admit I’d left my reading glasses off when typing the title..

2 hours ago, Passing Time said:

Sums up most of the MHK's to be fair

I know its taught in primary schools, but do you know what most means as opposed to all? MHKS are not voted in by the young or the intelligent its is all sad old grumpy chuffs like you.

3 minutes ago, HiVibes said:

I know its taught in primary schools, but do you know what most means as opposed to all? MHKS are not voted in by the young or the intelligent its is all sad old grumpy chuffs like you.

So when the sad grumpy old chuffs have all gone there will be no more MHKs? Or do the young then become the next crop of grumpy old chuffs and start voting. Sadly, all the young develop into grumpy old chuffs much sooner than they think they will.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, woolley said:

So when the sad grumpy old chuffs have all gone there will be no more MHKs? Or do the young then become the next crop of grumpy old chuffs and start voting. Sadly, all the young develop into grumpy old chuffs much sooner than they think they will.

We have an excessive population of uselss old chuffs who have a vote over a future that is not theirs / yours. Take that vote away and let the young rule. And don't give it all that 'but we have the wisdom' shit you lot can't hold a thought longer than your bladder.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HiVibes said:

We have an excessive population of uselss old chuffs who have a vote over a future that is not theirs / yours. Take that vote away and let the young rule. And don't give it all that 'but we have the wisdom' shit you lot can't hold a thought longer than your bladder.

Aye, but you'll be there too soon enough. Life is but an evening gone in all of eternity. You'll be smelling like those old people you so despise.

Enjoy the bit in the middle for it's later than you think.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3