Lost : Season 2

Minxie

Nah, it was made pretty clear in the Orientation video that the button was introduced as there had been an incident at Station 3 (Swan). This new bunker looks like it's been abandoned and wrecked. I think it's pretty certain we're going to find the Others living in one of the other 4.

Nice little easter egg on the milk carton in Hurley's hallucination, it was a 'Missing' picture for Walt.

Did anyone else notice that they guy who played Randy (Hurley's boss) is the same actor that played Randy (Locke's boss)? There's a definite Locke/Hurley link that we don't know about, a good sign is the fact that Locke often refers to him as Hugo yet as far as we know, he's never told that to anyone. Also, we know that Hurley owned a box company and Locke worked for one (with Randy). Oh, and they both hail from the same area of California.

Overall, it wasn't a WTF!!!! kinda episode, more about smoothing over some cracks and answering some small questions that people had. Only big thing was the confirmation of the second bunker. Good to see Adebisi is a tail survivor and not a survivor from the Nigerian plane crash. Also nice to find his character name out in the Canadian preview for Episode 5 It's Mr Echo (lol?) .

Also, the previews for the next episode look awesome.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael running off. Jin getting attacked by something. The Others!!!!!

You can download the US preview at Lost Media, the Canadian one you'll have to Google for. I upload it to my own space if you don't find it.

Heard on the news this morning that Josh Holloway (Sawyer in Lost) and his wife and his wife were robbed at gunpoint in their home. The robber woke them up early Wednesday, took cash and credit cards and drove off in Holloway's Mercedes-Benz, which was later found abandoned.

Yeah, that broke last night.

Sorry to say but my first thought when I heard he hadn't been shot or killed was 'Well at least there wont be a strange disappearance of Sawyer to explain'

I'm a bad person :(

Episode 7 is the tailenders story of their first 40 days as well as Ana Lucia's backstory.

Ana Lucia is possibly the only character so far that I can't stand. I really hope they put a twist to her character that means she's not playing the same generic role she's played in SWAT, Res Evil and Girl Fight.

did anyone pick up on the part in Ep.3 where Lockes dad told him, "he wasn't the only person ever to be ripped off!" could this be a lead into something that mabey he is the real Sawyer?

Just a wild thought.

also read somewhere that the guy who apparently died in the bunker with the scotish guy (sorry forgot his name), may infact not be dead..

and apparently the tailenders part will reveal why there are dwindling numbers, not what i was thinking but good all the same.

did anyone pick up on the part in Ep.3 where Lockes dad told him, "he wasn't the only person ever to be ripped off!" could this be a lead into something that mabey he is the real Sawyer?

It's been discussed since the middle of last season. I actually think the real Sawyer will turn out to have been one of the tailend survivors, but one that's died. This denies Sawyer his chance to kill him. I don't think it was Locke's Dad personally, but there's merit in the theory.

It's been discussed since the middle of last season. I actually think the real Sawyer will turn out to have been one of the tailend survivors, but one that's died. This denies Sawyer his chance to kill him. I don't think it was Locke's Dad personally, but there's merit in the theory.

Bernard is about the right age, and we don't know his surname yet do we?

Archived