Lost : Season 2

Minxie

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that actually worth picking up? Heard some good things about it and as I try to only watch a maximum of two shows at a time, and Threshhold was such a disappointment, I have an opening once I've finished rewatching OZ S1-6.

Prison Break was/is very good, but, like Rock said - the next episode is in March! Invasion and Over-There are two other good US shows.

Just one more week to wait *sigh*

According to the abc - lost page:

Next Episode:

Wednesday, Jan.11, 8/7c

"Lost: Revelation"

Discover the complete story of the grueling first 48 days on the island for both the fuselage survivors and tailies after the crash of Oceanic flight 815.

Surely we've seen that.

Revelation is the recap epsiode that is just highlights of the series so far. It is immediately followed by "The 23rd Psalm" which is a Mr Eko!!! flashback and is therefore the best episode ever.

Next Episode:

Wednesday, Jan.11, 9/8c

"The 23rd Psalm"

Mr. Eko interrogates Charlie about the Virgin Mary statue, Claire begins to lose faith in Charlie when she discovers his secret, and Jack is an interested observer when Kate gives the recovering Sawyer a much-needed haircut.

Edit: Oh Christ, that preview. You can tell it's sweeps!

? I have not seen next week's preview, what's on it?

Thought the Echo episode was good, his past wasn't what I expected it to be (dunno what I did expect though)

I have not seen next week's preview, what's on it?

Michael decks Locke and goes out into the jungle to look for Walt. Jack and crew head out after him and they run into the others who surround them with rings of fire and announce to them that it's THEIR island. From the voice, it sounds like the guy from the boat others. It looks pretty intense

Also, did you see all the images in the black smoke? I missed them the first time. I've seen all the freeze framed caps now and it's going to be interesting how they manage to explain this with science.

I didn't see what the images in the smoke were, but I thought it was a computer scrolling through images to see if they matched him before it took him or something. What were they of?

Edited to add: Just had a look and I saw that the images were they were images of his life, as though it was reading his mind

I don't think you're spoiling anything with that comment. I only spoilered mine because it was in the preview, which you have to specifically go and get and lots of people don't like to watch them.

Most popular theories around right now is that the 'smoke' is electrically charged metal dust (remember the orientation video?) and that, as the human brain functions are based on electric activity, they're able to interact and interpret the brainwaves, possibly linked to the parapsychology faction of Dharma.

Also, if you remember from Season One, Locke said when he looked into the eye of the Island (ie the smoke), it was beautiful. Bet you he saw Helen.

Wow, bit of a Lostfest for me this week, two episodes of season 1 followed by 10 episodes of season 2!

I've been itching to read this thread for AGES! :)

Loved the tailenders story, spooky as shit at the beginning of episode 7, the noise the tail section makes as it comes in to the island gets me every time I watch it!

I thought they said there were 23 of them (heh, one of the numbers in the Dharma code) but I can't see where they all went. Were there 42 of the first group of survivors too? I wonder what significance the other numbers have to the storyline? 4, 8, 15, 16 still not explained here. Weren't there 4 others on the boat that found the raft?

I just knew Echo had something to do with the drugs 'plane; at first I thought he was one of the priests on it but obviously that became clear after episode 10.

I didn't see anything in the smoke, I'm watching this on the pc so all I have is play or stop. If I had a dvd player on my tv that would let me slo-mo stuff on dvd-r/dvd+r I might be able to see stuff like that but sadly It won't and WMP doesn't give me that option either. :(

I'm pissed at not seeing all of Walt's message to Michael, all I saw was "you need to come" MEH!

It all seems a bit too cosy now, the end of episode 10 seemed a bit too 'nice' for my liking (apart from Charlie, the recovering drug addict - irony or what with his name???). I'm expecting something big to kick off with the next couple of episodes to restore the balance. :)

Anyone know when the next one shows stateside and what time (roughly) we can expect to download it our time?

They are usually ready to download on a Thursday - you can set it going in the morning and have it ready for when you get home that night :)

The pictures in the smoke were hard to see (I watched on a PC too and had to keep stopping it). They were clips from his life, such as him holding his little brother when the bad guys came to the village, and a picture of one of the Madonna statues.

Archived