Lost : Season 2

Minxie

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's your favourite character? I'm thinking I like Hurley at the moment as he is a likeable lucky/unlucky lad. Loc is also very interesting although I am not to sure about this 'faith' business.

You gotta like Kate for the eye candy well if you are into women that is! Though that meaningful concerned look she does a bit too often, mind you we've not seen too much of her lately as there are lots of other things going on.

Isn't there a female about to be killed off pretty soon? Not sure if this is true or not.

Isn't there a <something that might be a spoiler>? Not sure if this is true or not.

You might want to spoiler that stuff.

Mine is going to be Mr Acko, I can feel it :)

Before that it was Arzt.

Anyone else think the person to die is Shannon ?

They've already come out and said that it's a girl who dies. I think that they've thrown us a red herring by showing her at a grave, intending to make us think it's the person who dies that she's mourning. I reckon that's Boone's grave they show her at

Other than that, not a bad episode. The three week wait sucks though. Mr Acko (ADEBISI! Where's your little hat man!) is definitely my new favourite character.

What ???

The actor who plays Mr Acko, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, was a star in the US prison drama Oz where he played Adebisi, a man famed for wearing little hats perched on his head like the one below. Adebsisi was a hard man. And scary. So nobody laughed at his little hat collection.

lil_adebisi.jpg

I dont know why Rock has said that it's ironic that he was killed by Kareem Said as the actor that played him has nothing to do with Lost. I suspect he's confusing Said with Augustus Hills, the wheelchair bound narrator that was played by Harold Perrineau (Michael).

Oz is a brutal drama, but absolutely fantastic at the same time. Writing this has inspired me to bid on the boxset on Ebay.

Archived