Lost : Season 2

Minxie

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 6: Oh my.

Great ending, although I (and a few other people) think it's not as it seems. I'm not going to elaborate in case someone catches it by accident before seeing the episode, but I don't think the killer is who you think it is.

Well i have seen it, and i must be missing something.

Care to elaborate Ans?

It's either very clever editing, or just a co-incidence, but you never see Sayid/Shannon and Ana-Lucia in the same shot. The injury also looked a lot more like a stab wound.

Might be looking too deeply, but if it turns out that Shannon wasn't shot by Ana-Lucia, I called it :)

I still don't see it to be honest, but then again nothing surprises me with this program.

I like all the tie ins with the cast like the last episode when Shannon was in the hospital and Jack walked past, i wonder if all of them will end up having a tie to each other one way or another.

Been looking into some of the more subtle stuff to be found in the program, and blimey does it go deep sometimes.

Links to the colour black and white, peter pan, board games, amputations etc.....

I liked another theory i heard about John Loc and his miracle walking when crashing on the island, someone suggested that maybe later in the series we find that he was shot or something to that manner which disabled him, and the alternate magnetism has shifted the bullet to allow him to walk, and when he was with Boon the day he had his accident (when he died) he lost the use of his legs, and that maybe the further he walks away from the source of the magnetism the more he loses the use of his legs.

I also like John Loc alot, there is alot more to him than meets the eye, it wouldn’t surprise me, if he knows more of the island than he is letting on, like the day he first went down the hatch, why would he get in and take his shoes off????

.I like all the tie ins with the cast like the last episode when Shannon was in the hospital and Jack walked past

Well, considering it was just after Jack condemned her father to death in A&E, it wasn't much of a stretch to see him wandering around.

.I like all the tie ins with the cast like the last episode when Shannon was in the hospital and Jack walked past

Well, considering it was just after Jack condemned her father to death in A&E, it wasn't much of a stretch to see him wandering around.

Do excuse me Mr All Seeing Eye, obviously i dont carry the same mental and visual capabilities as you, i am just a mere mortal, who does miss things.

It would of been nice to add something constructive instead of just putting me down.

Do excuse me Mr All Seeing Eye, obviously i dont carry the same mental and visual capabilities as you, i am just a mere mortal, who does miss things.

I think it was in a couple of episodes back, when he was saving his future wife and he had to make the call on which patient to attend to first. It wasn't obvious so easily missed.

I think it was in a couple of episodes back, when he was saving his future wife and he had to make the call on which patient to attend to first. It wasn't obvious so easily missed.

Now you see Minxie that there is the difference, what you wrote was polite and constructive, if Ans had of wrote that in the first place, then no problem.

It bugs the hell out of me people who can be so condescending.

It bugs the hell out of me people who can be so condescending.

condescend3fr.jpg

Aren't you the sensitive little flower. It was actually pretty obvious that Jack chose to let Mr Rutherford die on the table I thought.

No i'm not being sensitive at all pettle, i just find it weird how people get kicks out of patronising people.

Yea i missed something, don't see why anyone has to be rude about it.

I enjoy the program, and i like talking about how intricate the series is, and enjoy reading other peoples theories etc, and there has been times where others have missed something i saw as obvious, doesn't give me the urge to shoot them down though.

Only my opinion, doesn't mean much i know, but still my opinion.

Archived