Lost : Season 2

Minxie

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She did do it then.

Yeah.

Major error in the timeline though with the Boone radio transmission. No way that was on Day 41. Going to the Fuselage now to check what the Internet fanboys made of it.

Error is with me. Although in my defence, it's been six months since Boone died to me. I didn't realise it wasn't until Day 42 that he died. I was pretty sure that the raft launched on Day 40 so that threw me. Timeline is preserved.

Did 207 answer any more questions? I found it annoying.

I couldn't watch it (the last few moments) without seeing it in terms of what was said above. And this is the only Lost discussion which I'm reading. So I'm relying on this thread to bring me new readings of what I just watched.

Given the discussion above - so it still isn't clear (to my dull mind) that Anna Lucia has shot Shannon. Or even what we are supposed to think that. It isn't obvious to me that we are meant to think that Anna Lucia has shot Shannon. I never assumed that until it was postulated. I assumed it was one of those things that we were supposed to maybe think was a deliberate diversion.

Seems fairly obvious to me that we are meant to be wondering whether Anna Lucia has shot Shannon - it's such a clumsy sequence.

I liked Lost better when I was watching episodes back to back. I might give it up for a while and then watch a few episodes all at once :)

I liked Lost better when I was watching episodes back to back. I might give it up for a while and then watch a few episodes all at once :)

I kinow what you mean. I don't always pick up on the small stuff in each episode so sometimes, although I really enjoy watching each one, at the end of an episode I feel as though I have gotten no further in terms of understandng the plot.

So the person a couple of episodes back with the Teddy Bear was one of the kids on the tail enders, i thought mabey it would be Walt.

What confused me a little was what the guy said to Anna Lucia about how they only chose the good people?? I wonder what that meant why would they be bad?, and why would they list specific people?

Unless i am missing something again which is quite obvious.

Notice how Anna Lucia was threatening to cut off his finger, another reference to amputies.

What confused me a little was what the guy said to Anna Lucia about how they only chose the good people?? I wonder what that meant why would they be bad?, and why would they list specific people?

One of the Dharma initiatives was the creation of a Utopian society.

Others = scientists gone mad maybe.

I reckon there are four sets of Others that we know about so far. Ethan, Boat Others, Whispering Others and Jungle Others. There were six initiatives....

Also, we dont know that the Other carrying the teddy bear was one of those kids. All we know is that they have the teddy bear.

Whats that look between Jack and Ana about? Simply down to the fact they had a connection at the bar? That episode is a bit hazy can you refresh me as to their conversation anyone.

Not much more revealed in the way of whats going on but another good episode.

i know i have probably missed something here (Enter Ans put down here)

but could it be probable that the sightings that shannon saw of Walt, actually be him in some form of mind power.

I mean in the back story when he was talking about the bird in a book, only for it to smash into the window, and the appearance of polar bears after reading the comic, it made me wonder.

again i could be wrong. This has probably been discussed to death here.

Well what did you all think of episode 9 then?

i really enjoyed it, particually the ending.. maybe it adds a bit more to what i was saying about Walt and special powers.

Dont quite understand why the particular part of the Darma film was taken out?

And is the horse some kind of guardian angle for Kate, it technically did help her out when caught by the cop.

questions questions questions.

but could it be probable that the sightings that shannon saw of Walt, actually be him in some form of mind power.

It's possible, it's a popular theory. He can 'summon' things if you like. Nobody really knows the significance of Walt or his polar bears yet.

Well what did you all think of episode 9 then?

Really enjoyed it. We're back to Series One pace which is great. They're giving us a little at a time.

i really enjoyed it, particually the ending.. maybe it adds a bit more to what i was saying about Walt and special powers.

I think they're showing that Walt is in one of the other four bunkers they've not discovered yet. Common assumption is that The Others control one as their base.

Dont quite understand why the particular part of the Darma film was taken out?

I didn't get the significance of the missing piece really. I mean, where it cut off before, it said 'You must not use the computer for anything <snip>' and I just assumed it was just missing one word; 'else'. That was pretty much all they said. Don't use it for anything else or bad things may happen, including another 'incident'.

Apparently the next episode is a Mr Ecko! flashback which is just awesome. I can't wait for that. But it's in the New Year I think.

I did feel as though it was getting a slight bit boring in a way a couple of episodes back as it didn't feel like it was going anywhere, but this week and last I have really enjoyed it.

Hey I said back on page whatever that I thought the movie had been edited :P You know how the Dharma things are linked to animals (ie their bunker is the Swan and we saw that Shark with the dharma logo on it). Do you think the horse is a Dharma animal too?

Do you think that's Walt on the other end of the computer or is it the others!!

Do you think the horse is a Dharma animal too?

People have screencapped and analysed it to death, there's no mark. If it's Dharma, they don't want us to know it.

Do you think that's Walt on the other end of the computer or is it the others!!

I think it's Walt.

Apparently the next episode is a Mr Ecko! flashback which is just awesome. I can't wait for that. But it's in the New Year I think.

My mistake, next episode is in two weeks. Seen the trailer and can confirm the flashback. Also, it looks like it's going to be action packed to say the least. The monster is coming back....

Edit: No, I was right. It's January the 11th :(

Archived