Best Of Youtube

It seems that nearly everyone is on that site at some point, and they have something like 40 million downloads a day (how the feck..I mean..bandwidth..) - reason enough to start a "Best of YouTube" thread - what's the best shizzle you found on the web's (momentarily) favourite site?

Personally, to find loads of TopGear vids is ace - clickey

And try to search for "Dyno V8" - loads of big engines screaming on full load - yes please! (check that

- Holy Moly - That's how an engine is supposed to sound!)

Oh, and there's the Evel Knievel section - love it!

Music-wise, I'm probably a bit of the beaten track, but to find stuff like

(awesomely brutal sound), Apoptygma Berzerk (Vid1 Vid2
) or VNV Nation (
Vid3) totally made my day - they even have some stuff of Lacrimosa - I met Tilo Wolf a few times, nice fella, really: Alleine Zu Zweit (I wish you'd all understand German - the lyrics to this are so awesome and so true..) Copycat

So, what's the best stuff you found on there? Must be loads...

There's enough on this site to keep our forum resident conspiracy theorists busy for years.

Hehe - just that you mention it - there's a counter version to

out now, called Screw Loose Change - that video is connected to two websites: 911myths.com, which is registered through domainsbyproxy, and lolloosechange.co.nr, which is registered in Nauru, which Wiki tells us is an island nation in the Micronesian South Pacific - unfortunately, there's no real whois service with them, so I can't find out who's behind them domains - which obviously can only mean one thing: It's the US Government trying to discredit the 9/11 conspiracy people :o

Yay! A new conspiracy theory, and all thought of by myself - proud :)

Heh, heh!

Well, at least these lads aren't robbing cars and making a nuisance of themselves drinking that blue WKD in the streets the young 'uns all seem to swig these days. Although Captain Isle of Man's granny-road-crossing skills need to be improved.

Found another favourite of mine - a band that is awesome on CD and even more awesome live - like this or this.

Nightwish ftw! Shame she left the band, though...

Nightwish are awesome, you should get their End of an Era DVD if you haven't got it already.