Subway

AlexMcC

Since the average human being will accidentally eat about a pound in weight of insects over the course of a lifetime - I always inspect anything I buy from a sandwich shop or McDonalds etc. Also, since these employers tend to treat people like s**t, and 1 in 4 people eventually supposedly suffer from mental problems, you can't tell me that somewhere - someplace today there isn't one hacked off guy putting bogies into the sarnies he's making!

aren't you being a little bit paranoid now hehe

Oh - I don't know?

post-2251-1163169933_thumb.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, what was it - we swallow something like 8 spiders in our sleep during our lifetime.

Given how big most house spiders are - that's pretty daunting, to say the least.

That's why I kill all the ones I find (especially the big fuckers) no way I want one of those bastards crawling into my mouth at night!

Yep, what was it - we swallow something like 8 spiders in our sleep during our lifetime.

Given how big most house spiders are - that's pretty daunting, to say the least.

That's why I kill all the ones I find (especially the big fuckers) no way I want one of those bastards crawling into my mouth at night!

...and it's not just the obvious stuff.

10% of the weight of most five year old pillows consist of House Mites, Dead House Mites and House Mite droppings. Just imagine how much of that crap you ingest over a life time for a start.

Also, nothing comes out of a fish finger factory except fish fingers. If you've ever eaten fish fingers, or fish cakes, you have eaten the last meal of many a fish.

• 4 weeks later...

Couldn't resist stopping by there today to find out what the hype is about..

post-1086-1165427241_thumb.jpg

..after trying one of them Meatball thingies, I think the other sandwich shops have serious competition - utterly nice - yum! :)

Bah - just realised: the most exciting thing I did today was trying a new sandwich shop - must be getting old... :unsure:

I always enjoyed subway when across - my only complaint I've ever had with them is how a £1.99 sub suddenly becomes a £5 sub as when they ask you if you want stuff they never mention it's at an extra cost and I have yet to find any obvious information on their boards

still nice though

It's my new eating establishment, its great. Thing is, £1 bacon rolls are just 'too' tempting first thing in the morning. Beats some of the other sandwich places though, with their defrosted stale baps and mediocre toppings.

Archived