Subway

AlexMcC

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
please tell me the other one is burger king, no more second rate maccyd's rubbish, pleeeese

Subway's ok for a change, but give me a flame grilled BK double anyday

same person that told me this said that the cafe is becoming Pizza Hut, Subway is inside the shop, already an area set out apparantly. yum.

Yay!!! I love Subway!!! But I'm slightly worried about the Pizza Hut ---- I like Pizza Hut too much --- would worry about my waistline! :unsure:

Although a Blimpie would be even better than Subway --- fresher meats and lovely marinated peppers to put on your sandwich

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

I used to love Subway..... we have several in my local area...... but ........

One day I was catching the train to work and decided to get a subway to eat whilst I was travelling....so tried out one I hadn't been to before, the young girl serving was busy chatting away to the young male customer (whom she obviously knew) whilst she was putting what he wanted on his sarnie... I was just busy watching and trying not to listen to the convo (like u do!) and I saw a huge hair sticking out of the sarnie she was making so I pointed it out..... she said "pardon" so i told her again..... the guy she was serving said "Oh it's rite" (like they do round here!!) she pulled out the hair and carried on making the buttie.....handed it to him and I walked out in disgust and later when I got to work I rang the shop and complained...... guess what the manager offered me??? A free butty....... yuk never again.

Once again all located in Douglas...what about us poor sods who have to work in Ramsey!!!

You really have two options:

1. Breed rampantly until Ramsey has enough of a population to catch the attention of big companies.

2. Declare a civil war and raid Douglas for captives who may swell Ramsey's population numbers.

The second option is probably the quickest.

I think the best overall plan is that all the Ramsey slags and all the Peel slags (and there are many!) fuck the Ramsey and Peel boy-chav brigade absolutely to fucking death - and thus breed a new variant of SUPER-CHAV that will overwhelm Douglas in a single weekend.

A good plan at first sight, but such a species would be so chav that it would wipe itself out within twenty minutes through brawls relating to who was looking at whose satsuma faced trackyhag and in what manner they happened to be doing so. As if this wasn't bad enough, those who survived the chavocalypse would surely perish from exposure to such a high concentration of chav perfume (which in sufficient quantities displays properties similar to mustard gas).

SUPER-CHAV

Already been done, SUPER-CHAV = Claire Short.

Not so at all! Quite the reverse, Claire Short is so deep-down politically correct. I had experience of working closely with the lady and her views, PC to the point of inverse bigotry, but a chav? Never!

Yeah, I was wondering quite how Claire Short is supposed to be a chav (never mind a super chav). Sphincter mouthed mentalist maybe, but not a chav!

Is the new lingo those young whippersnappers are using these days confusing you, albert? ;)

I used to love Subway..... we have several in my local area...... but ........

One day I was catching the train to work and decided to get a subway to eat whilst I was travelling....so tried out one I hadn't been to before, the young girl serving was busy chatting away to the young male customer (whom she obviously knew) whilst she was putting what he wanted on his sarnie... I was just busy watching and trying not to listen to the convo (like u do!) and I saw a huge hair sticking out of the sarnie she was making so I pointed it out..... she said "pardon" so i told her again..... the guy she was serving said "Oh it's rite" (like they do round here!!) she pulled out the hair and carried on making the buttie.....handed it to him and I walked out in disgust and later when I got to work I rang the shop and complained...... guess what the manager offered me??? A free butty....... yuk never again.

Don't understand the fuss really. You said it was a huge hair so probably not a pube, it was his buttie not your one, they took the hair out, and the chances of getting one in yours as well is not that great, etc, etc.

Besides, one rogue hair does not a badly kept or unhygienic kitchen make.

I bet at some point in most people's lives they've had a meal at home made by a parent where there's been a hair in it or something, but you wouldn't go "Uurgh, I'll never eat here again, or eat at any relative's house ever again!". Unless you were totally weird of course. :P

Nowhere's perfect. I'm no tree hugging hippy but I'm sure there's a lot worse that's deliberately and legally added to foods we all eat than the odd hair. :)

Archived