Prostitutes

Addie

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you lose both testicles in the war Grandad?

No, but I've always felt that loving was the most important part of the process.

I suppose there may the love of money, though. Gives a whole new meaning to 'hard cash,' doesn't it?

No, but I've always felt that loving was the most important part of the process.

I suppose there may the love of money, though. Gives a whole new meaning to 'hard cash,' doesn't it?

So you want loving to be part of sex, good for you. There's many people who aren't interested in love or a long term relationship but still enjoy sex. What's sad about that?

I find myself agreeing with Slim here. There are two sides to this. How many times did you ask a woman out, at a cost of maybe £100 per time. After 2 or three dates you get shagged but feel no real emotional attachment to her. It took you two weeks and £300 for a shag.

If you had gone to a brothal and paid £100 for a woman who really knows what she is doing for good shag, you would still have money for a couple of nights out and another really good shag.

If you are going for the emotional attachement then I am afraid it is going to cost you big time.

I must remember to say that to you the next time you take me home in your taxi and shaft me for ten quid.

The loving part of that is that I'm saving you from being shafted by Mr Moyle for many hundreds of pounds. ;)

Prostitution is legal in Amsterdam but they still get stoned

Prostitution has always been legal in the UK and why shouldnt it be?

The law, as it stands, places constraints as to where and how prostitutes can pursue their business.

Its these constraints which are pushing women into operating alone and in circumstances which are likely to compromise their safety.

As to the morality of the trade .. if you dont like it then leave it alone [to rob from a Clancy brothers song].

Slim is correct. If there is a market for services of this kind there will always be providers available. It isnt everyone who is able to have a sexual relationship in the context of a loving partnership and neither is it everyone who wants to.

The morals are irrelevant anyhow to the current situation. The laws which place constraints on how prostitutes are able to ply their trade are placing women in danger and should be altered quickly.

Prostitution is legal in Amsterdam but they still get stoned

Prostitution has always been legal in the UK and why shouldnt it be?

The law, as it stands, places constraints as to where and how prostitutes can pursue their business.

Its these constraints which are pushing women into operating alone and in circumstances which are likely to compromise their safety.

As to the morality of the trade .. if you dont like it then leave it alone [to rob from a Clancy brothers song].

Slim is correct. If there is a market for services of this kind there will always be providers available. It isnt everyone who is able to have a sexual relationship in the context of a loving partnership and neither is it everyone who wants to.

The morals are irrelevant anyhow to the current situation. The laws which place constraints on how prostitutes are able to ply their trade are placing women in danger and should be altered quickly.

Well said. The problem is that people have been lobbying for years and still nothing has happended about it. The only way to protect these women is to remove these constraints. In the past 10 years there have been around 60 prostitutes murdered in the UK and only 16 arrests made.

Having been listening to the news today, I've been hearing some of the women explaining why they'd been forced to work as prostitutes.

Its a tough life being a "Crack Whore"

If you've got to make the decision between risking being brutally killed by a serial killer, or not having enough money to score and you opt for the first option it says it all really.

Natural selection and all that.

(Still very tragic watching everything unfold. Unbelievable really)

One, barely coherent and surely mentally damaged in some way, was 'working' to fund a heroin 'habit'

I was really shocked today to discover that this particular woman is now one of the victims!

In the past 10 years there have been around 60 prostitutes murdered in the UK and only 16 arrests made.

Makes you wonder if there are even more victims of this/these recent killer(s).

One, barely coherent and surely mentally damaged in some way, was 'working' to fund a heroin 'habit'

I was really shocked today to discover that this particular woman is now one of the victims!

In the past 10 years there have been around 60 prostitutes murdered in the UK and only 16 arrests made.

Makes you wonder if there are even more victims of this/these recent killer(s).

I have a theory ... sad as it is that there are a store of these. One of the girls found yesterday had been missing for over a week, yet the other disappeared at the weekend. Plus the others had been missing for a while and then dumped in obvious places so they were found quickly. They are clearly being stored somewhere and then disposed of.

My guess it that they now realise that he started on another town and moved to Ipswich and other bodies will show up. I hope I'm wrong, but Ipswich is such a stupid town to pick on as its small and would be relatively easy to be spotted. The BBC said that there are only 43 vice girls in Ipswich so he got a relatively high proportion of them in a short space of time.

However Ipswich is on a main truck route out of Felixstowe so god only knows where else you could moved down from.

I hope I'm wrong,

Its really horrible watching all this.

Archived