Prostitutes

Addie

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 year old man arrested on all five murders in Suffolk.

whatever happened to being 'innocent until proven guilty'?? I'm not saying wether it is actually the man or not, but the media has certainly made up their mind and IF he turns out to be innocent.... his reputation is ruined. Which.. isn't actually fair at all. He's already been suspended from work (which is a natural move) and he won't be returning there most likely regardless of the outcome. Taking on prostitutes is something done in secret.... no more for this guy!

If he is guilty fine..... but no one knows that yet.

He's only been arrested for 'questioning'. We all know how police can get the wrong end of the stick!

I find it quite disconcerting that he has his own Myspace account (thanks Roxanne) and its full of happy jolly pictures of him - I would have thought he'd have some gothic site festooned with black poetry listing his hobbies as mass murder and buggering animals or whatever.

Its frightening how a serial killer can be there on Myspace posting boring shit about his managers job at Tesco's, and holding tins of custard (hopefully not a subliminal message) and yet be arrested for murdering 5 people.

A thought-provoking piece in TODAY'S TIMES including:

So, while others were at church, I read Paying the Price. And I discovered, to my surprise, that, “experience in both Australia and Europe suggests that licensing schemes have failed to deliver the safe working environment that they set out to achieve”. Worse, the Attorney-General of Victoria, Australia, had reported that “the hope that the existence of safe legal brothels would overcome the lure of street prostitution has not been fulfilled”: perhaps because “those with problematic drug or alcohol use have no legal option but to work on the streets. Also, it is said that the income on the streets can be more lucrative as that made in the brothels must be split with the ‘house’ ”.

In the Netherlands some managed areas were said to be working, while “others are being forced to close” because “the new policy forced all those who were unable to comply with the licensing regime on to the street”. The alternative that Parris may be suggesting is of an unlicensed, unregulated, subsidised, state-tolerated brothel, something that wouldn’t survive the first whiff of a lawsuit undertaken on behalf of, say, a client who contracted HIV there.

Are we to assume now that there are two murderers? (since every person arrested by the police seems to be 'the one' according to the media!!)

Continuing on from what I said yesturday... IF this [first] guy turns out to be innocent afterall... the media (especially BBC1 news) have really screwed up his life!! They made him out to be the killer for sure! Now what?!..

:rolleyes:

Archived