The Last Film You Saw....

jagman

Yeah, so who was driving the boat?

I wonder that myself. He killed enough bad guys on the boat and there was enough shooting to alert the actual crew, maybe they were hiding on the bridge. He obviously got off okay and there is a sequel planned.

• 1 month later...

I watched 'Rubber' last night. It's mental, but in an amusing way. Really quite enjoyed it.

I then watched 'Skyline'. Which was just plain sh1t. Spoiler alert: Basically a ripoff of War of the Worlds, but without any proper ending, and an annoying cast.

The other night I attempted to watch Human Centipede but didn't get very far before I had to switch it off. No-one I've spoken to has succeeded in watching thefull film as it's just too nasty! They should have tshirts for people who manage to watch it all.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hangover 2 - Very poor.

Drive Angry - 2nd worst film i've seen in the last 2 years, (first being The Green Hornet). Should have turned it off. Nic Cage was dreadful, effects were awful and even William Fichtner couldn't save it.

Ive heard mixed reviews on this film, Im watching it today hmmm.

Watched "Limitless" in Leicester Square, and both my wife and I thought it was absolutely superb.

I really liked Limitless as well, it wasn't what I expected it to be, it was better. Would recommend it.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched Taken, the other night. It was a French production, but in English. I thought it rather watchable. I like Luc Besson movies with The Fifth Element probably being in my top ten.

Watched 'Unknown' tonight. I've not read the book, but the film was really good. Not quite as good as Taken, but gripping thriller nonetheless.

Watched both recently. Taken was on Film4 at the weekend. Enjoyed both but preferred Taken.