Iran: A War Is Coming

Crozza

On 1/31/2018 at 2:48 AM, Freggyragh said:

That number is the number of voters who voted to shrink the economy because they thought if they didn’t they’d be under Sharia law or whatever, less those you can estimate have died from old-age, a Farageist lifestyle or swivel-eyed lunacy since June 2016.

Or set free the economy and ditch the failed Brussels bureaucracy.

• Like 3

Can you give one or two examples of this bureaucracy you hate so much? I remember having to get my black (not blue) passport stamped when crossing every border, the customs declaration forms, the border controls, the multiple currency changes, the range of standards, the import / export tariffs, the customs agent fees, the translation of multiple documents, etc. etc. Please tell me you can point to where we might lessen bureaucracy to make up for all of that. 

Edited by Freggyragh

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

more than a touch of irony to this one...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43952196

Quote by Bibi - "The truth is that if Israel were to put down its arms there would be no more Israel. If the Arabs were to put down their arms there would be no more war."

never a truer statement made.

• Thanks 1

If I took over your house I’d say ‘Accept the situation or there’ll be no peace. Now, you can sleep in the shed, but you can’t go to shops, and if you get too close to the big house I’ll shoot you.’ Being the peacenik that you are you’d accept the situation with good grace. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

If I took over your house I’d say ‘Accept the situation or there’ll be no peace. Now, you can sleep in the shed, but you can’t go to shops, and if you get too close to the big house I’ll shoot you.’ Being the peacenik that you are you’d accept the situation with good grace. 

My life!  ANOTHER thing you are totally ignorant about!  I mean, are you really that unaware of the history concerning the history of Israel?

Of how the land that the united nations decided to return to the Jewish people was to be distributed and how Britain created the Arab states in Trans Jordan and prior to giving up the mandate unilaterally (and illegally) 'recognised' as Jordan that was to be the non-jewish part of the mandate lands? At how in order to secure peace the modern state leaders conceded much of the land that was rightly to have formed modern day Eretz Israel?

So much he doesn't know yet acts as if he did already!

4 hours ago, Rog said:

My life!  ANOTHER thing you are totally ignorant about!  I mean, are you really that unaware of the history concerning the history of Israel?

Of how the land that the united nations decided to return to the Jewish people was to be distributed and how Britain created the Arab states in Trans Jordan and prior to giving up the mandate unilaterally (and illegally) 'recognised' as Jordan that was to be the non-jewish part of the mandate lands? At how in order to secure peace the modern state leaders conceded much of the land that was rightly to have formed modern day Eretz Israel?

So much he doesn't know yet acts as if he did already!

I know a fair bit as a very good friend of my grandfather was murdered by Zionist terrorists who wanted to form an alliance with Nazi Germany to fight the British. That murder, like all the other Stern Gang / Lehi murders of course has never been apologised for, and in fact the state of Israel produces medals to celebrate it. 

• Sad 1

On 31/01/2018 at 2:48 AM, Freggyragh said:

That number is the number of voters who voted to shrink the economy because they thought if they didn’t they’d be under Sharia law or whatever, less those you can estimate have died from old-age, a Farageist lifestyle or swivel-eyed lunacy since June 2016.

its been constant growth since the vote....

8 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

I know a fair bit as a very good friend of my grandfather was murdered by Zionist terrorists who wanted to form an alliance with Nazi Germany to fight the British. That murder, like all the other Stern Gang / Lehi murders of course has never been apologised for, and in fact the state of Israel produces medals to celebrate it. 

What  weird ideas you have about Israel.

Absolutely wrong, but in addition weird.

No wonder you think as you do.