Whats All That About Then?

bluemonday

Just after 11 this morning, a RN vessel comes into Douglas Bay, drops a rib ( 4 or 5 crew ) which goes tanking into the Harbour then comes back out at high speed a few minutes later, returns to the ship which picks it up and 10 minutes later they're out of sight. What was that all about?

Any ideas?

Just after 11 this morning, a RN vessel comes into Douglas Bay, drops a rib ( 4 or 5 crew ) which goes tanking into the Harbour then comes back out at high speed a few minutes later, returns to the ship which picks it up and 10 minutes later they're out of sight. What was that all about?

Any ideas?

I have friends in high places - and made arrangements for copycat to 'dissapear'. He should be wearing concrete slippers and counting fish in the beufort channel by now. ;)

Any ideas?

Sausage bap run?

Any ideas?

I have friends in high places - and made arrangements for copycat to 'dissapear'. He should be wearing concrete slippers and counting fish in the beufort channel by now. ;)

He escaped then! Saw him hustling down Victoria Street round about 1:30 p.m. today!

Any ideas?

He escaped then! Saw him hustling down Victoria Street round about 1:30 p.m. today!

1) your friends are not friends in high enough places and mine are so thats why I've not disappeared and not wearing concrete slippers and not counting fish. but Albert just take a look out of the window and check out whose car that is that you didn't notice before and wonder where you think the driver is.

2) except there is one Dame who is obviously either hallucinating on dope or whatever pre-menstral drugs she is on, or has been drinking liquor because I was in Ramsey all day today since 8:35 this morning and then, cos the old Ford got boxed in at the car park, didn't get back to Douglas till 6:29pm. She needs to crawl back into her burrow and think about having to wear a muff rug and think deeply a bag over her head or with the lights switched off about her own life rather than that of someone else.

think deeply a bag over her head or with the lights switched off about her own life rather than that of someone else.

Try the same when you are tempted to post about the overpaid and underworked Corpy byelaw officer.

think deeply a bag over her head or with the lights switched off about her own life rather than that of someone else.

Try the same when you are tempted to post about the overpaid and underworked Corpy byelaw officer.

Glad you agree too that he's overpaid and underworked. Pity the elected Councillors don't do something about the budget for that area of the Corpy (then again maybe something is about to be brought forward in the quiet summer period - watch what happens in the next few Council meetings about financial controls over bye-law enforcement and staffing costs)

Any ideas?

1) your friends are not friends in high enough places and mine are so thats why I've not disappeared and not wearing concrete slippers and not counting fish. but Albert just take a look out of the window and check out whose car that is that you didn't notice before and wonder where you think the driver is.

2) except there is one Dame who is obviously either hallucinating on dope or whatever pre-menstral drugs she is on, or has been drinking liquor because I was in Ramsey all day today since 8:35 this morning and then, cos the old Ford got boxed in at the car park, didn't get back to Douglas till 6:29pm. She needs to crawl back into her burrow and think about having to wear a muff rug and think deeply a bag over her head or with the lights switched off about her own life rather than that of someone else.

Wow --- obsess much?

Obviously touched a nerve.....it, my dear, was most certainly you...

Oh copycat, traveller, manxchatterbox, too-many-more-to-even-deal-with-typing-quite-frankly --- you are the worst at disguising yourself! Like the time you e-mailed my show not realising that your real name comes up in the email address bar and sigining with a different name ---- when i e-mailed back and said i knew it was you, you e-mailed back and said no -- I'm just borrowing his computer! :lol:

Now, yes, I have borrowed other people's computers to send e-mail, but I don't use their e-mail --- I log onto my own and use that --- just like anyone else would (cue story from copycat to say that the guy was some elderly gent who actually didn't have his own e-mail address)

Can't wait for your reply --- I need a good laugh and I can almost see the steam coming out yer ears!

Wow --- obsess much?

Obviously touched a nerve.....it, my dear, was most certainly you...

Oh copycat, traveller, manxchatterbox, too-many-more-to-even-deal-with-typing-quite-frankly --- you are the worst at disguising yourself! Like the time you e-mailed my show not realising that your real name comes up in the email address bar and sigining with a different name ---- when i e-mailed back and said i knew it was you, you e-mailed back and said no -- I'm just borrowing his computer! :lol:

Now, yes, I have borrowed other people's computers to send e-mail, but I don't use their e-mail --- I log onto my own and use that --- just like anyone else would (cue story from copycat to say that the guy was some elderly gent who actually didn't have his own e-mail address)

Can't wait for your reply --- I need a good laugh and I can almost see the steam coming out yer ears!

not 'cos as I said I was in Ramsey all day so I am quite happy to say "yah boo sucks".

ha ha :lol:

Archived