What R U All Doing For Christmas Eve And New Years Eve?

aimeejulia

There'll be Hob-Nobs and decent tea round our place, although I can't see it appealing to the younger generation as a decent night out.

Hob-Nobs, a cup of tea and a movie is proably about right for me too. I'll be spending Christmas Eve and New Years Eve with my little children :)

Amen to that one Minxie! I am working until 8pm tonight, so when I get home it will be a nice meal with my children, their Dad and my Mum. As for tomorrow night, I shall be indulging in my guilty pleasure of Love Actually, which I shall sit and blub the whole way through, and love every minute of it.

As for New Year's Eve, I shall have the tried and tested perfect night in with a bottle of wine and Jools Holland for company.

Quiet Christmas Eve for me this year, mainly sorting my boys pressies out. New years eve however, I love New Years Eve. My beautiful wife and I stay in with a few limes, salt and a big bottle of tequila and a nice night cuddling on the settee infront of the telly.

Bliss :)

Oooh yeh, the beautiful wife will be wearing nothing but a belly chain and babyoil for New years eve :wub: :wub:

Merry Christmas all

I'll be in tonight as working at 7:30am tomorrow!!!! and cant miss the musical entertainment tonight!!!

Kids are at their dads xmas and new yrs eve!!! But as yet have no plans for new yrs eve, so unless a tall dark handsome stranger whisks me away i will be in front of tv...... or on here!

Quiet night in this evening with the wife and the bump, followed by a smaller family Christmas than usual at my mum's tomorrow (numerous siblings doing Christmas with their other families this year).

Then I suspect for new year it'll be a quiet night in also. Suits me fine - Pubs are nice when they're quiet, not rammed full of people!

Archived