[BBC News] No inquiry on Clarkson footpath

Newsbot

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should go to court, pure and simple. That way we will see the strength of PROWL's convictions by putting their money where their mouths are. But that is unlikely to happen as I suspect they know they have no case and don't want to run the risk of the attendant costs and the possibility of having to contribute to those of the other side.

reminds me of the joke about the donkey going under the low bridge, lower the path outside the wall

that's a great idea - Clarkson can operate the mechanical digger - would make a great TV episode especially the bit when he tries to float it to Liverpool

from Manx radio: Mr Brown says it must be remembered that the Clarksons have strong Manx connections:

could someone please decode this - are we back to the 18th C with different rules applying between natives and non-natives ?

I would imagine that comment is in the context of Clarkson being labelled a comeover though. So in that case it's reasonable.

from Manx radio: Mr Brown says it must be remembered that the Clarksons have strong Manx connections:

could someone please decode this - are we back to the 18th C with different rules applying between natives and non-natives ?

From Mandate today. I think the Chief Minister is trying to approach this with an even hand, which is not the same thing as being objective. Quite a large file but worth a listen.

20080121Jeremy.mp3

Archived