Fact Or Fiction?

Mission

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The best way to reduce excess flatulance, is to cook sprouts for no longer than eight minutes. :w00t:

Rubbish (with all due respect).

S

Thank you for the ' due respect' but you are wrong. If you google sprouts / cooking time / farting you will see many statements supporting my belief. However, as this topic is specifically designed for us to post what we believe to be true, then technically we are both correct.

Thank you for the ' due respect' but you are wrong. If you google sprouts / cooking time / farting you will see many statements supporting my belief. However, as this topic is specifically designed for us to post what we believe to be true, then technically we are both correct.

Yayyy! Like my four knees on an elephant!

Wrist? My arse!

Or is it?

Yayyy! Like my four knees on an elephant!

Wrist? My arse!

Absolutely.

How about the biggest draw back in the jungle being an elephants foreskin?

Or is it?

The best way to reduce excess flatulance, is to cook sprouts for no longer than eight minutes. :w00t:

Rubbish (with all due respect).

S

Sorry, but this is the best way (or so I am told):

http://gasx.com/index.shtml

S

Scientists say the 'Wantana', a fossilised bird found in the Galapagos Islands, always layed its eggs in mid-air...and is now extinct.

It was a close relative of the 'oohmegoolies', another bird of the Galapagos that has extremely short legs, which got its name after scientists heard it land a few times.

Archived