Phobias

Miss Take

My fear of flying has become much worse after a very bad flight yesterday afternoon. I've never experienced anything like it ever, I was convinced I was going to die.

Mile high club. It'll not solve your fear of flying but your mind will be on other things!

I would offer to help if you need a partner. I find that it gets a boring when your doing it on your own all the time. The other passengers sitting next to me aren't too pleased either! ;)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mile high club. It'll not solve your fear of flying but your mind will be on other things!

I would offer to help if you need a partner. I find that it gets a boring when your doing it on your own all the time. The other passengers sitting next to me aren't too pleased either! ;)

Might be a bit pushed for space on those little Manx2 planes.

Seems a bit out of character for you to resist a smutty remark!

Shush, I'm trying to behave and they'll only bitch about me hijacking the phobia thread. ;)

I would be pleased to delight you with my smutty comments via pm though....

And I would be delighted to receive your smutty comments via pm. You never know, if you delight me enough I may have to take you up on your earlier offer.

• Touching door handles - especially on public toilets.
  • Similarly, touching any public handrail.

When was the last time that they were cleaned properly?

On second thoughts, this is probably not a phobia but I'll be interested to see if anyone else has similar concerns.

Touching door handles - especially on public toilets.

Yeah, that's one of mine too. If the bin for paper towels is by the door I'll use the towel I've dried my hands with to pull the handle. If not I'll pull the hanle from the very top where fewer people will have touched it! If I touch the handle and it feels wet I cringe and feel infected with the filth of others.

I also don't like touching the taps in a public toilet after I've washed my hands. If they don't switch off automatically I'll either use the paper towel to switch them off or if none is available, I'll leave them running or tap them round with the back of my hand before drying.

i'm not good with heights at all.. recently I've had to use bannisters to walk down stairs incase I deck it down those. going up is fine but going down... so yes I'll add a fear of walking down stairs. Not a big fan of lifts either, but my mum is claustrophobic so that's probably hereditary. (sic)

Longtails.

Mice that might be baby longtails.

Mice that I might mistake for longtails.

Places, like basements or attics where longtails might lurk.

That what I'm eating may have been contaminated by tomato.

And I would be delighted to receive your smutty comments via pm. You never know, if you delight me enough I may have to take you up on your earlier offer.

Brings me nicely onto my phobia. The thought of ones hand decending into the ladies undercrackers only to find a handful of meat and veg.

what do the house of keys and the Bangkok police have in common?

Archived