Keep The Isle Of Man White & Free From Foreigners

cassettiespagetie

Were a low tax economy. Our whole business model works on this basis ... are you a total fucking idiot or what? Can you not see that our whole government strategy is 100% aligned with this principle?

what does a low tax economy have to do with it?

if an immigrant turns up with nothing, earns £10k in MickeyDs and then leaves one year later with £5k in his bag, then the manx economy just lost £5k. simple.

the immigrant brought nothing, generated no significant revenue and then left. his £300 PA taxes don't enter into the equation.

£300 is less than £5,000

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Were a low tax economy. Our whole business model works on this basis ... are you a total fucking idiot or what? Can you not see that our whole government strategy is 100% aligned with this principle?

if an immigrant turns up with nothing, earns £10k in MickeyDs and then leaves one year later with £5k in his bag, then the manx economy just lost £5k. simple.

Sorry. Yes you're right ... we should be looking for slaves who will work for nothing and pay it all back not economic migrants. What a complete retard you are !!!!

Someof us can still remember the hard times.

There was a short lived post war "boom" but the 1950's saw very hard times for most people on the Isle of Man. The population fell from a post war peak of 54000 to only 47000. There were empty houses and no work. Winter job paycuts or layoffs were common. many people were forced to leave their homeland to seek work. Some went to the sugar beet areas of England, others left permanently. Many Manx people went to the new world of Australia. The death rate on the island is regularly higher than the birth rate.

I'm sorry the relevance of that post bypassed me completely.

Would you care to insert a point to that statement?

No state payouts in them days you either found work or starved

Someof us can still remember the hard times.

There was a short lived post war "boom" but the 1950's saw very hard times for most people on the Isle of Man. The population fell from a post war peak of 54000 to only 47000. There were empty houses and no work. Winter job paycuts or layoffs were common. many people were forced to leave their homeland to seek work. Some went to the sugar beet areas of England, others left permanently. Many Manx people went to the new world of Australia. The death rate on the island is regularly higher than the birth rate.

I'm sorry the relevance of that post bypassed me completely.

Would you care to insert a point to that statement?

No state payouts in them days you either found work or starved

Eye ... but they were happy eating gravel in their tinhuts. Twenty manx families eating Bonnag in one watery pothole. Oh how they laughed.

Sorry. Yes you're right ... we should be looking for slaves who will work for nothing and pay it all back not economic migrants. What a complete retard you are !!!!

"total fucking idiot" "complete retard"?

you have at least proved my original point. there can be no argument made against immigration without abuse and claims of racism. even if the argument is mathematically valid (if ethically suspect). i'm just surprised you haven't mentioned hitler yet (although you did bring up slavery).

well done you.

p.s. you know the thing about obnoxious people? they don't know they're obnoxious.

"total fucking idiot" "complete retard"?

you have at least proved my original point. there can be no argument made against immigration without abuse and claims of racism. even if the argument is mathematically valid (if ethically suspect). i'm just surprised you haven't mentioned hitler yet (although you did bring up slavery).

well done you.

p.s. you know the thing about obnoxious people? they don't know they're obnoxious.

To misquote Winston Churchil: I might wake up in the morning with a hangover, you'll wake up in the morning still the hideous racist you were the night before.

I don't personally think I'm obnoxious .... pointing out home truths in other people clearly gets misinterpreted.

Don't cut the benefits for "job seekers", just make them get out of their pits and do voluntary work for charities, go around picking chewing gum and dog shit off the streets, go and hand pick the ragwort around the island which gets worse every feckin year.......if you cut their benefits they will just either turn to crime or become more criminal..but if you forced them lazy twats to work that'd be a different kettle of fish......

....very successful cultures have embraced immigration without hassles for both the country people and immigrants, we just need to enforce the laws of land more rigourously and not be brainwashed by the mainstream media that have demonised certain cultures/religions/people.....also we must remember that we should NEVER depict people from other nations as inferior or second class, that remains an ideal of the elite and not of the working class....and despite what many of you may think...the working class in my opinion is everybody that has to work to survive.

the immigrant brought nothing, generated no significant revenue and then left. his £300 PA taxes don't enter into the equation.

£300 is less than £5,000

The immigrant bought nothing? So somehow he managed to misplace £4700? Also where have you got the idea that the work you do = the salary you get? If I earn 100k for my company, I do not expect to get 100k from them in return.

£300 is less than £5,000

The immigrant bought nothing? So somehow he managed to misplace £4700? Also where have you got the idea that the work you do = the salary you get? If I earn 100k for my company, I do not expect to get 100k from them in return.

I feel compelled to interject...he wrote brought not bought

make them get out of their pits and do voluntary work for charities,

Is it possible to make people do voluntary work?

Only if you take all their benefits away and make them repay every penny they have ever earned to keep feckless Manx dole-ites in booze and fags.

it's a closed system. don't measure the flux of money inside the system, measure the money flowing in/out from other systems.

1. so, he arrives with nothing

2. (despite having a degree is biochemistry) he has to take a job in McDs thus generating negligible inward investment into the island

3. he leaves with £5k

so: the island loses out financially *

in better days, that immigrant could free up a "manxie with gcses" from McDs to work in a eagle star thus encouraging more investment into the island.

but sadly, those days are gone.

* ironically, the biggest crime is that the poor sod has to degrade himself by serving bigmacs to abusive manxies. i personally think having university educated immigrants working in chippies and emptying bedpans in care-homes is exploitation. but hey - as long as you're not racist!

Archived