Keep The Isle Of Man White & Free From Foreigners

cassettiespagetie

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have both a son and a daughter at Ballakermeen and I asked them about this.

They both said that there is a very tiny minority of kids - almost exclusively the dumbest ones - who openly display racist values.

When I'm picking up passengers around Douglas at night, I hear far worse racist comments than anything that's on that site - especially from people who are visiting from other areas of the British Isles - but also from locals.

Racism is, unfortunately, as universal as ignorance; and the chances are that kids are only repeating what their parents have said.

I think you are right. I genuinely believe that a lot of people are not actively racist simply because they fear the consequences, condemnation, or unattractiveness of being seen to be racist. Many don't even know what is racist and what is not, and many think their attitudes are perfectly 'understandable'.

I am most ashamed to say my daughter goes to BHS and racism is rife.

Racism is not rife. The odd small minded person may be racist, but it is not rife.

To be fair the whole thing has been blown out of proportion, 90% of the people in the group have non-white friends. The lad who started it is an idiot, especially since his last name is of French origins, although he might do the island a favor by cleansing himself.

Easily the most annoying thing is the media quoting what a black student has said to make the comments seem worse.

I am most ashamed to say my daughter goes to BHS and racism is rife.

That's why I shop in S&M.

Corrected that for you Jim :D

Wahay that was my 100th post!!!! :D

Looking back, it's kinda disappointing that a milestone post like that was wasted with a puerile joke about sado-masochism. I could have made a profound world altering statement but instead I chose to make a cheap smutty gag.

Ah well. That's the way of the world I guess.

90% of the people in the group have non-white friends.

Christ this is starting to sound like a focus group again. Why is that relevant even if it is true (it can't possibly be accurately verified). What a load of happy-clappy liberal bollocks invented by the school to not sound so bad.

If I was BHS I'd be more worried about their non existent levels of literacy than trying to put a not so bad spin on what is illiterate rubbish posted by kids that generally appear to be borderline subnormal anyway.

90% of the people in the group have non-white friends.

Christ this is starting to sound like a focus group again. Why is that relevant even if it is true (it can't possibly be accurately verified). What a load of happy-clappy liberal bollocks invented by the school to not sound so bad.

If I was BHS I'd be more worried about their non existent levels of literacy than trying to put a not so bad spin on what is illiterate rubbish posted by kids that generally appear to be borderline subnormal anyway.

Well possibly because I go to school with most of them, I can say that around 90% of the people in the group are not racist at all.

You can hardly judge the entire school by a select few, especially since a good few of the people have left school, including the person who started it.

Archived