Keep The Isle Of Man White & Free From Foreigners

cassettiespagetie

Problem with most arguments behind preventing immigration is that they are fundamentally racist.

that statement is true. most.

but there are some anti-immigration arguments which are valid and yet get drowned out by the R word.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Problem with most arguments behind preventing immigration is that they are fundamentally racist.

that statement is true. most.

but there are some anti-immigration arguments which are valid and yet get drowned out by the R word.

Yes, they seem to either rest on hypocritical understandings of economics or racism.

I still stand by that claim, just as I will when I say that the majority of drug dealers on the Island are white foreiners.

interesting link.

http://www.gov.im/lib/docs/dha/police/annu...ort20072008.pdf

Where do I go to claim back the 5 minutes of my life I spent skimming through that report to see that there's nothing in there to support your argument?

I still stand by that claim, just as I will when I say that the majority of drug dealers on the Island are white foreiners.

interesting link.

Where do I go to claim back the 5 minutes of my life I spent skimming through that report to see that there's nothing in there to support your argument?

Try here

http://www.manxradio.com/search.aspx?term=...amp;Submit.y=10

interesting link.

Yes, been through it carefully. No mention of white Eastern Bloc residents being involved in violence.

As to "white" drug dealers - are you saying that Liverpool is an Eastern Bloc country?

Finally, just speculation of course, I wonder if the IOM Constabulary is aware of racists in their ranks? I wonder if PC 54 knows any?

Manx Radio news items about assault cases. Again, what's your point?

OK my point is, give these people regardless of colour equal opportunities, decent housing, respect etc and they will fit into any community. Keeping them down and in poverty will breed resentment against those communities that they want to be part of. If they can do the same jobs as the rest of us then let them be rewarded the same as us and not just seen as cheap labour.

OK my point is, give these people regardless of colour equal opportunities, decent housing, respect etc and they will fit into any community. Keeping them down and in poverty will breed resentment against those communities that they want to be part of. If they can do the same jobs as the rest of us then let them be rewarded the same as us and not just seen as cheap labour.

Wow, that's a sudden change of view. Is it possible to change from being a racist to a non-racist in a few minutes?

Wonder what brought that on? Is it because we have got your number?

Are you by any chance on the road to Damascus at the moment?

I wonder how many of the Facebookees are Manx according to protocol 3? (both parents and both sets of grandparents Manx born)

prob none, cause if your that manx u prob cant use a computer :D

o shit now i gone and been racist to the manx bugger :rolleyes:

Wow, that's a sudden change of view. Is it possible to change from being a racist to a non-racist in a few minutes?

Ive never been a racist, I just don't like the idea of foreigners being brought in to be used as cheap labour. If they can do the job pay them the going rate, the same rate as any other person. Why dont the locals take on the low paid jobs if the rate of pay offered is good enough for some it should be good enough for all. Its about time our Governemnts did something about some of our own lazy locals, make them take on some of the low paid jobs instead of paying out in benifits.

Ive never been a racist, I just don't like the idea of foreigners being brought in to be used as cheap labour. If they can do the job pay them the going rate, the same rate as any other person. Why dont the locals take on the low paid jobs if the rate of pay offered is good enough for some it should be good enough for all. Its about time our Governemnts did something about some of our own lazy locals, make them take on some of the low pais jobs instead of paying out in benifits.

true enough, but if the locals actually did the jobs the foreigners wouldn't be able to move over and get the job. as to keeping things white? you can't 'keep' anything white when it isn't that to start with

Archived