Keep The Isle Of Man White & Free From Foreigners

cassettiespagetie

I'm Manx and I've got the stamp in my passport, but as far as I'm concerned, if you grew up here you are Manx, no matter what colour your hair, skin or eyes are. If you didn't grow up here then you are foreign, but I'll judge you as I find you. Ultimately, we are all human and human beings are all capable of great evil and great love. I am surprised that any Manx people are racist - that is not the way I was brought up. I was shocked when I first went to England and heard the way a particular type of thick, lazy person would speak about the Welsh, Irish, Scottish, Irish, French, Jamaicans etc. Seems that crap has spread over here too.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What they actually mean is "stop coming over here and taking all the council houses me and my friends are waiting for"

Kind of makes you feel embarrassed to be manx, not only because of the atrocious spelling, but also the BNP type attitude. Whilst i do agree that there seem to be a lot of Polish people living on the Island, without knowing actual statistics regarding the number of them in relation to the number of jobs taken, i'm not really in a position to comment.

What they actually mean is "stop coming over here and taking all the council houses me and my friends are waiting for"

Kind of makes you feel embarrassed to be manx, not only because of the atrocious spelling, but also the BNP type attitude. Whilst i do agree that there seem to be a lot of Polish people living on the Island, without knowing actual statistics regarding the number of them in relation to the number of jobs taken, i'm not really in a position to comment.

You've hit the nail on the head. Really its about the percieved risk other races pose to the lazy feckless scroungers that are already here. "I grew up here, I have a right to be a bone idle state-funded scrounger - but these buggers coming in from elsewhere nicking the jobs that we don't bloody want anyway ..... ". Its straight out of the BNP text book. Fucking shameful. As a Manxman I thought we were better than that.

people keep banging on about 'taking' jobs, but for the commy's to get the job, in theory no folks that didn't need a work permit went for the job. you can't blame the employers in need of menial labour to take what is available, add to that the really good work ethic of the nasty foreigners and we only have ourselves to blame. another contributory factor is the cushyness of the benefits system where sitting at home gives you more disposable income than actually working!! and you get more leisure/free time. imported labour is necessity cos we're lazy cunts that want it all on a plate or we're doing nothing.

You've hit the nail on the head. Really its about the percieved risk other races pose to the lazy feckless scroungers that are already here. "I grew up here, I have a right to be a bone idle state-funded scrounger - but these buggers coming in from elsewhere nicking the jobs that we don't bloody want anyway ..... ". Its straight out of the BNP text book. Fucking shameful. As a Manxman I thought we were better than that.

people keep banging on about 'taking' jobs, but for the commy's to get the job, in theory no folks that didn't need a work permit went for the job. you can't blame the employers in need of menial labour to take what is available, add to that the really good work ethic of the nasty foreigners and we only have ourselves to blame. another contributory factor is the cushyness of the benefits system where sitting at home gives you more disposable income than actually working!! and you get more leisure/free time. imported labour is necessity cos we're lazy cunts that want it all on a plate or we're doing nothing.

Stop all state benifits to anyone that is not prepared to take a job, even those that have lost their jobs in the finance industry should be made to take any job that is available instead of claiming benifits. Pride wont put food on the table so why should the DHSS.

Ive never been a racist, I just don't like the idea of foreigners being brought in to be used as cheap labour. If they can do the job pay them the going rate, the same rate as any other person. Why dont the locals take on the low paid jobs if the rate of pay offered is good enough for some it should be good enough for all. Its about time our Governemnts did something about some of our own lazy locals, make them take on some of the low paid jobs instead of paying out in benifits.

The only reason why these people take the lowest pay is because they are used to far SHITTER wages. Why should local people accept crap wages for crap work? Nobody should be obliged let alone forced to do mindless, menial jobs that you get hardly anything for.

Ive never been a racist, I just don't like the idea of foreigners being brought in to be used as cheap labour. If they can do the job pay them the going rate, the same rate as any other person. Why dont the locals take on the low paid jobs if the rate of pay offered is good enough for some it should be good enough for all. Its about time our Governemnts did something about some of our own lazy locals, make them take on some of the low paid jobs instead of paying out in benifits.

The only reason why these people take the lowest pay is because they are used to far SHITTER wages. Why should local people accept crap wages for crap work? Nobody should be obliged let alone forced to do mindless, menial jobs that you get hardly anything for.

http://www.gov.im/dti/jobcentre/welcome.aspx

And why should the rest of the working population and the Government pay out to keep those not prepared to work.

every one of the jobs at this link will pay more than state benifit.

Well somebody has to because if cable layers, computer factory workers, canteen staff, packers, drivers, merchant seamen, insurance clerks, cleaners, call centre workers etc, etc, were all getting top dollar then how would poor anarchist students afford access to the internet?

i think anyone who comes here intending to PERMANENTLY settle, to fully adopt our language and culture, to obey our laws to the letter and just generally "join our gang" should be welcomed

anyone who comes here, to live in a hovel so they can send half their wages back to their homeland before ultimately moving back (where they're now quite well off) should be be chucked in the sea

that's a parasite.

i've had a few immigrant friends over the years. all fine people. all had a 5 year plan. none of which involved staying on the island. the island is merely a stepping stone.

anti-immigration and racism are not the same thing

anyone who comes here, to live in a hovel so they can send half their wages back to their homeland before ultimately moving back (where they're now quite well off) should be be chucked in the sea

As long as they're paying taxes and putting the other half their wages back into the local economy, what's the problem?

And why should the rest of the working population and the Government pay out to keep those not prepared to work.

every one of the jobs at this link will pay more than state benifit.

not quite as simple as just one actual benefit though, once you stick in job seekers allowance, your rent etc paid for you, benefits really can be beneficial compared to working in some cases. or to put it another way, i work, i can't afford a big flat screen tv, or more than the basic satellite package, my PC still has noah's fingerprints on it. there are a few 'unemployed' that have all the trappings of working for a living that i can't afford and they manage to hit the pub a few nights a week. that isn't how it ought to be in my books.

i think anyone who comes here intending to PERMANENTLY settle, to fully adopt our language and culture, to obey our laws to the letter and just generally "join our gang" should be welcomed

that's a parasite.

i've had a few immigrant friends over the years. all fine people. all had a 5 year plan. none of which involved staying on the island. the island is merely a stepping stone.

anti-immigration and racism are not the same thing

Were a low tax economy. Our whole business model works on this basis ... are you a total fucking idiot or what? Can you not see that our whole government strategy is 100% aligned with this principle?

What about all the ugly 60 year old Manx farmers walking down Strand Street with gorgeous 35 year old Asian wives. Is that abuse of our system as well?

Some of us can still remember the hard times.

There was a short lived post war "boom" but the 1950's saw very hard times for most people on the Isle of Man. The population fell from a post war peak of 54000 to only 47000. There were empty houses and no work. Winter job paycuts or layoffs were common. many people were forced to leave their homeland to seek work. Some went to the sugar beet areas of England, others left permanently. Many Manx people went to the new world of Australia. The death rate on the island was regularly higher than the birth rate.

Someof us can still remember the hard times.

There was a short lived post war "boom" but the 1950's saw very hard times for most people on the Isle of Man. The population fell from a post war peak of 54000 to only 47000. There were empty houses and no work. Winter job paycuts or layoffs were common. many people were forced to leave their homeland to seek work. Some went to the sugar beet areas of England, others left permanently. Many Manx people went to the new world of Australia. The death rate on the island is regularly higher than the birth rate.

I'm sorry the relevance of that post bypassed me completely.

Would you care to insert a point to that statement?

Archived