Keep The Isle Of Man White & Free From Foreigners

cassettiespagetie

Aye, there are some little gems in that group....

Jordan Jose Baptiste Maguire (Ballakermeen High School) posts,

Im sick of these fucking coons taking our jobs! I know one filthy nigger who's got a job in Boots! That dark mooky fuck.... WHITE IS RIGHT, TAKE BLACKS BACK! WHITE IS RIGHT, TAKE BLACKS BACK! :L:L seriously though your all fucking poons

I'd like to think someone will have the group removed - and quickly too. :/

Nostalga...now there's a thing, back to those dark days of my youth i've not heard those words in a long time....glad i left when i did. :angry:

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder what Mr Cretney has to say about the staff lay offs at Haldain Fisher, two local men with a combined service between them of over thirty years were given 12 weeks notice this week while two polish men started last year on permits are being kept on

Shouldn't you have posted that in the 'work permit' thread? Or is it in the racism thread because you have underlying racist issues?

I wonder what Mr Cretney has to say about the staff lay offs at Haldain Fisher, two local men with a combined service between them of over thirty years were given 12 weeks notice this week while two polish men started last year on permits are being kept on

I have heard, and observed, that Poles and other Central Europeans are very hard workers....

Oh god... What have I done!?

Most people will probably think that all us kids in SNHS, BHS (and the rest) are all racist - But the truth is, only a very small minority are racist.

and they're not the 'white' kids eh?? :D:D:D

90% of the people in the group have non-white friends.

Christ this is starting to sound like a focus group again. Why is that relevant even if it is true (it can't possibly be accurately verified). What a load of happy-clappy liberal bollocks invented by the school to not sound so bad.

If I was BHS I'd be more worried about their non existent levels of literacy than trying to put a not so bad spin on what is illiterate rubbish posted by kids that generally appear to be borderline subnormal anyway.

Where did that come from?! There is absolutely nothing wrong with the literacy at Ballakermeen. We don't teach text or street talk which is what appeared on the Facebook page so I'd be very interested to know the basis of that opinion - also consider where that kind of language comes from if not from within a school? As for trying to put a "not so bad spin" on the situation common sense show tell you that it is a matter of trying to defuse what some people seem determined to blow further out of proportion - and even then look at the level of attention it's been given.

You may think so. But then again you'd don't have to wade through the CV's of the swathes of functionally illiterate teenagers who think that they have a god given right to a job when they fail to grasp basic English despite leaving school with GCSE grades that look reasonable. Some of them are genuinely pitiful.

I think many employers would agree with me on that point.

I honestly wouldn't know as I've not been in that situation. Surely leaving school with good GCSE grades (obtained through exams set by external bodies) shows that these people are certainly capable of demonstrating good use of language. It is how they use these skills on a personal level that is the issue.

Leavin skewl with gcse's dunt sho tha da person is capeable ov demonstratin gud use of langwige, im doin ma a'levels, nd i can't speek for sh!t.

On a more serious note, my parents taught me how to speak properly, and my grasp of language is completely down to them. Having GCSEs really doesn't mean that the person is capable of any language, for example, all of our physics tests were multiple choice, the only lauguage skills nessesary to pass that test were to read the instructions and questions, then put a lotto style line in the box corresponding to the correct answer. Even in English GCSE, its all about the ideas more than the way they are presented.

Oh god... What have I done!?

Most people will probably think that all us kids in SNHS, BHS (and the rest) are all racist - But the truth is, only a very small minority are racist.

dude good work.

i think the kkk thing was done all rong by you.

why try making a Face B group CALLED!

the manx foo a loo

& see if that make's the press la.

dude good work.

i think the kkk thing was done all rong by you.

why try making a Face B group CALLED!

the manx foo a loo

& see if that make's the press la.

sigh.....

Is theMan retarded or gangsta or what the hell is he?

ha ha ha i'm going to drop by & let you meet my two friends

"RONI & LARRY.= (roni right & larry left) hell may be i'll just give ya the foxdale cocktail

LMAO fancy calling theman a tard.

i'm just lucky

as ive live life out of the box.

"RONI & LARRY.= (roni right & larry left) hell may be i'll just give ya the foxdale cocktail

i'm just lucky

I do assume that where you are right now, they usually write letters using crayons?

ha ha ha i'm going to drop by & let you meet my to friends

i'm just lucky

as ive live life off my box. :)

i'm just lucky

You live life out of the box...do you mean outside the box......or you live life in a box and that's where you should be kept, you neanderthal ape making physical threats on a forum....anyway I live on Eleanora Drive, Douglas if you fancy "dropping by".......I'm in after 5 at night and at weekends :lol:

i'm just lucky

You live life out of the box...do you mean outside the box......or you live life in a box and that's where you should be kept, you neanderthal ape making physical threats on a forum....anyway I live on Eleanora Drive, Douglas if you fancy "dropping by".......I'm in after 5 at night and at weekends :lol:

You live life out of the box...do you mean outside the box......or you live life in a box and that's where you should be kept, you neanderthal ape making physical threats on a forum....anyway I live on Eleanora Drive, Douglas if you fancy "dropping by".......I'm in after 5 at night and at weekends laugh.gif

I live there :D

Archived