Keep The Isle Of Man White & Free From Foreigners

cassettiespagetie

smooks please get it right, you mean like some comeovers, a lot actually see this place as far better and do all they can to fit in with the lifestyle, it is a rather bigoted view that all are the same, generalisation like that only shows ignorance.

First off an apology for the tardiness of my reply, I've only just spotted your response.

You imply that I'm a bigot and ignorant. That's your choice, we're all entitled to an opinion.

I'm fully aware that there are some English here who appreciate our island for what it is - Manx. I also suspect, sadly, that they are a minority. So many of your fellow English don't appreciate the island in the same way as you. Take the plonker who tries to introduce 'traditional' hunting in St Johns each Boxing Day. Plus of course the majority who are here either for tax dodging purposes, or employment. Look at so many of the postings to this forum - Comeovers Corner - seems appropriate?

Wherever your home is - Lancashire, Staffordshire, Surrey or Hampshire for example, I don't know and don't really care. However of you were living in your native land how would you feel if, about 10k, Manx people turned up and started trying to convert your English county into a Manx clone? Naturally it isn't going to happen but please try and be objective it would create a shit load of resentment wouldn't it?

Ignoramous and bigot maybe, (naturally I don't think so) but there's no way I'm going to sit back and allow the, overwhelmingly racist and fascist, English to invade and change our island without protest.

Nothing personal to you, I'm sure that you do appreciate the specialness of our island. Nonetheless far too many of your fellow countrymen are tossers. Give me the Filipinos and Poles any day over the stereotypical English.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure that you do appreciate the specialness of our island.

Manx people are deluding themselves if they think there's anything remotely "special" about this Island. Unless you count the Manx themselves for being 'special'.

Ignoramous and bigot maybe, (naturally I don't think so) but there's no way I'm going to sit back and allow the, overwhelmingly racist and fascist, English to invade and change our island without protest.

Nothing personal to you, I'm sure that you do appreciate the specialness of our island. Nonetheless far too many of your fellow countrymen are tossers.

'I'm not bigoted but see those people living on that rock over there, they're a bunch of racist fascit tossers'

Dork.

Manx people are deluding themselves if they think there's anything remotely "special" about this Island. Unless you count the Manx themselves for being 'special'.

Home is where the heart is - special enough for me.

I may have missed something somewhere but I've got to say that I'm actually pretty shocked and a little bit disappointed at the attitudes of some of the non-Manx towards the island and it's Manx residents, I'm not for a minute saying us Manx are not without our views but hey this is our home, this is where we're from so like it or lump it. As for those Manxxies with an anti-'comeover' (that used to be a descriptive word, nothing offensive about it, bit like the way the word "gay" has been perverted by society) view and who like to shout it from the proverbial rooftops I'd like to think that they are of a minority - to a degree I too am pissed that the Manx are now outnumbered but I'm living with it, what else can I do. I think you would find that a lot of the Manx couldn't care less about the situation - especially given that most of them have become 'goneovers'.

smooks please get it right, you mean like some comeovers, a lot actually see this place as far better and do all they can to fit in with the lifestyle, it is a rather bigoted view that all are the same, generalisation like that only shows ignorance.

First off an apology for the tardiness of my reply, I've only just spotted your response.

You imply that I'm a bigot and ignorant. That's your choice, we're all entitled to an opinion.

I'm fully aware that there are some English here who appreciate our island for what it is - Manx. I also suspect, sadly, that they are a minority. So many of your fellow English don't appreciate the island in the same way as you. Take the plonker who tries to introduce 'traditional' hunting in St Johns each Boxing Day. Plus of course the majority who are here either for tax dodging purposes, or employment. Look at so many of the postings to this forum - Comeovers Corner - seems appropriate?

Wherever your home is - Lancashire, Staffordshire, Surrey or Hampshire for example, I don't know and don't really care. However of you were living in your native land how would you feel if, about 10k, Manx people turned up and started trying to convert your English county into a Manx clone? Naturally it isn't going to happen but please try and be objective it would create a shit load of resentment wouldn't it?

Nothing personal to you, I'm sure that you do appreciate the specialness of our island. Nonetheless far too many of your fellow countrymen are tossers. Give me the Filipinos and Poles any day over the stereotypical English.

A brief reply, We came here not for work or the tax We came here because I had been coming here 2 or 3 times a year since I was born and she who must be obeyed for a little less and we both loved the place and always said we would come here once the sprogs had left home (although 1 of them now thinks here is fantastic and has moved back home), Tax was not even a consideration as I took a substantial pay cut to come here, we have come here with the full intention of trying to fit in fully with the life style here, I cannot for one reason think why anyone would like it to be like the shithole 50 miles to the east and I have no intention of ever going back there. I must agree though there are a lot of ignorant English who moan about some of the limited things here and all I can say to them is there's a boat etc. I actually do feel ashamed at some of their comments and dearly wish I could revoke my UK citizenship and abandon them as this is a far better place and a place to be proud of no matter it's faults. But as for your comment about Manx people turning up trying to turn as you say "My" (Although remember I have stated I have now abandoned that cesspit) England into a clone, I am afraid that is happening all to often with other nationalities. But to sum up, yes I do think the permit system is almost right, but I do feel that there could be a citizenship test where if someone takes the effort to pass this then they can be allowed some kind of limited long term open permit until the time they have been resident long enough. As for the Poles etc, I agree they are better workers. As for saying you are an ignoramous and bigot, I apologise, it was a bit strong in this case as I can see where you are coming from.

If half the local idiots here had their way mentioning any fault about the Isle of Man would be a criminal offence for anyone who wasn't born here. Or for anyone who isn't "special" enough to have that stamp in their passport.

smooks - I absolutely think that you are a bigot and an ignoramus. This place is what it is, and if you don't like it, well the solution is clearly set out in the ferry timetable. That's what people do when they don't like where they live - they move.

Pupils flock to racist Manx Facebook page

http://www.techradar.com/news/internet/web...ook-page-596228

Facebook shuts down KKK group

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-10232285-71.html

Facebook Shuts Ku Klux Klan Group: TOS WIN

http://mashable.com/2009/05/03/facebook-kkk/

How would you know about being Manx?

If half the local idiots here had their way mentioning any fault about the Isle of Man would be a criminal offence for anyone who wasn't born here. Or for anyone who isn't "special" enough to have that stamp in their passport.

smooks - I absolutely think that you are a bigot and an ignoramus. This place is what it is, and if you don't like it, well the solution is clearly set out in the ferry timetable. That's what people do when they don't like where they live - they move.

Hahahahahaha An English comeover telling a Manxman to get the boat. Sort of sums you arrogant, ignorant, wankers up.

How would you know about being Manx?

Because I am? Even if it's a complete nonsense, I even qualify under this ridiculous 'true' Manx where you need to have the last 874 generations of your family sired and birthed in the Baltic.

Guys, quit the negative vibes...it just does your brains harm. Enjoy life, enjoy meeting people, enjoy the fact that we are all different.

What is it about being Manx that you wish to protect? Tynwald? That's from Norway. The language? It's a mix of Irish and Scottish Gaelics. The chavs in the bottleneck? They all came from england as little shell suit wrapped eggs. Cultures change, populations mix, it's important to remember where you came from, but that doesn't mean you have to stay that way forever.

Hahahahahaha An English comeover telling a Manxman to get the boat. Sort of sums you arrogant, ignorant, wankers up.

Except I didn't come over, dick head (but oh so very typical of you to leap to that conclusion) - I was born here. People who are unhappy with the place they inhabit have three choices: leave, improve it, or whine like a little bitch about it. You've tried the third option, clearly to no avail. Why don't you try one of the others?

Archived