Roadworks Watch

Silentbob

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I correct in assuming that everyone does know the meaning of Hunyani and things that took place there?

Yes...and?

Although I have never made any attempt to conceal who I am, I would be EXTREMELY careful about trying to drag my place of work into what is a private matter between me and the Department of Transport. The person who did indeed call my place of work last week has had their number logged by manx telecom (you do realise that withholding your number from the person you dial does not hide it from the telecoms?). Any 'incidents' affecting the company I work for will be reported to the police along with that information.

Be warned, I am not known for rolling over, your petty attempts at scaring me have only succeeded in making me even more determined to expose the failings of the DoT at the expense of the Manx Taxpayer.

Although I have never made any attempt to conceal who I am, I would be EXTREMELY careful about trying to drag my place of work into what is a private matter between me and the Department of Transport. The person who did indeed call my place of work last week has had their number logged by manx telecom (you do realise that withholding your number from the person you dial does not hide it from the telecoms?). Any 'incidents' affecting the company I work for will be reported to the police along with that information.

Be warned, I am not known for rolling over, your petty attempts at scaring me have only succeeded in making me even more determined to expose the failings of the DoT at the expense of the Manx Taxpayer.

So who are you then Bob?? Who mentioned anything about where you work? Why has my last post been taken off?? It seems the only person around here who is making threats is Silentbob!!!!hahaha lol

Guest hunyani

Oh so now the boot is on the other foot now is it Bob.

Not so nice when your place of work is dragged into the equation.

Defending yourself instead of attacking are we.

Careful, you might get a sudden shovel over the head whilst walking home one night. Of course, they'd have to stop leaning on it first so you should be alright.

The DoT are public servants and as such, if it is your choice to work for them, then it is a hazard of the job that your actions (or lack of) will come under public scrutiny. Public servants trying to drag the good name of a private business into what is an issue of public expenditure is very shaky ground on your part.

As I said, your landline number is on record at Manx Telecom, would be 'very' unfortunate if that number happened to be a Government department, or the home address of a Government official (If it is a government department, then it is a simple case of the police asking ISD or the department IT group to cross reference the time with outgoing calls from said department). If I find that there is any action taken by a third party against either myself or my place of work, then all of this information will be handed to the police.

If you don't like being called out as being a bunch of money wasting oiks, then I suggest you quit the DoT and go find employment elsewhere as i will continue to increase my efforts in uncovering the scandal of the millions the department wastes every year.

Your move.

Careful, you might get a sudden shovel over the head whilst walking home one night. Of course, they'd have to stop leaning on it first so you should be alright.

Or worse still, wake up one morning with one of these next to you in bed...

post-2251-126675298267_thumb.jpg

ETA: Keep up the good work silentbob

Guest hunyani

The DoT are public servants and as such, if it is your choice to work for them, then it is a hazard of the job that your actions (or lack of) will come under public scrutiny. Public servants trying to drag the good name of a private business into what is an issue of public expenditure is very shaky ground on your part.

As I said, your landline number is on record at Manx Telecom, would be 'very' unfortunate if that number happened to be a Government department, or the home address of a Government official (If it is a government department, then it is a simple case of the police asking ISD or the department IT group to cross reference the time with outgoing calls from said department). If I find that there is any action taken by a third party against either myself or my place of work, then all of this information will be handed to the police.

If you don't like being called out as being a bunch of money wasting oiks, then I suggest you quit the DoT and go find employment elsewhere as i will continue to increase my efforts in uncovering the scandal of the millions the department wastes every year.

Your move.

Who are you actually refering to here?

We all wanna be a bit careful here and calm it down a notch - that includes you, hunyani.

Traffic calming - now that would have been a much better and cheaper idea on Richmond Hill.

Archived