Vote For Me

- Paul -

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to know some off your background.

Are you an Organic duck ?

Or were you brought up in one off those terrible places run by the Orphaned Ducks Battery Society ?

Thank you for your questions

I'm afraid that I'm an inorganic duck as I am made of plastic.

However this will not stop me, if elected, from representing all organic and inorganic things equally as I firmly believe in equality for all.

As regards same Duck marriages, I understand that some people may have reservations.

However this will not stop me, if elected, from representing organic and inorganic things all gay and straight ducks equally as I firmly believe in equality for all.

As regards the many Quayles on the Island, I will not fail to engage them fully and if elected, I will not shirk from from representing all gay and straight ducks organic and inorganic things Quayles and Non Quayles equally as I firmly believe in equality for all.

I am sorry I could not answer your questions earlier but due to the UK election, I have been up all night worrying about things.

Here is a picture of me in Douglas reading a posh newspaper and looking worried about things.

post-17710-127320819077_thumb.jpg

Whilst I welcome open and honest political dailogue with my fellow birds, I must point out that I live in Douglas East and am not transitory unlike many of my fellow feathered friends.

In addition if elected, I promise to always pick up my own poo and dispose of it in the bin!

And here's the same picture of me in Douglas showing that I live here and fully support local shops and businesses.

post-17710-127321489306_thumb.jpg

Hello

A lot of you may have seen me ( amongst many other charitable ducks at Laxey recently )

However I do so want to be an MHK so I'm standing for election in Douglas or anywhere I can.

Here's a picture of me in Douglas!

post-17710-127313819778_thumb.jpg

If elected, I promise that old buildings will be preserved as I know this is an issue of concern to you.

I think that your campaign is as Donald Duck'd as Woodfords is.

I just knew that Duck had a hidden agenda....He needs to get into the House of Keys because he's got nowhere else to go.

MPs' expenses: Sir Peter Viggers in duck house mystery

Mystery surrounds the whereabouts of Sir Peter Viggers’s £1,645 duck house after aerial photographs revealed it is no longer in its pond

The “Stockholm” duck house covered an area of 32sq ft and was positioned on top of a floating island. It was designed for them to seek shelter from foxes and the cold. Sir Peter bought the duck house on May 22, 2006 and had it installed in the grounds of his constituency home.

For two years the ducks enjoyed the comfort of their pavilion. But after Sir Peter sold his own house on Aug 1, 2008 for £800,000, they appear to have been left out in the cold.

Apologies again for not answering your questions.

I have been getting instructions from Duck Central Command sat on my arse doing nothing out and about canvasing hard amongst the electorate for the past few days.

I can categorically deny any misdeeds in lands afar and also confirm that I have not received any grace and favour accommodation from any rich parties at all.

Here is a picture of me sunning myself on Laxey seafront busily driving around Douglas East as part of my election campaign.

post-17710-127355939326_thumb.jpg

I understand that some people may have reservations.

Could you give the location of the Hotel please. I know of a Canada Goose flying in to spend a winter break and needs somewhere to stay.

As I am totally impartial and not connected to any organisation whatsoever, I cannot recommend any hotel.

However you might like to buy a luxury new build apartment contact the tourist board for a list of brand new luxury apartments in superb locations suitable accommodation.

Archived