• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kate Beecroft

Middle 2006

Douglas East 2010

Douglas South 2011

Where in 2016?

Defending the Douglas South seat she took from Malarkey in 2011?

I am sure that is what they hope but I wonder if the LVP have become a bit fixated about Malarky and trying to take him down. I think that Beecroft as one of the LVP's better performers might have been better of in a more "middle class" constituency.

Pro's for Malarky are the vote tends to go up for MHK's the first time they stand for re election. I also think that the make up of the constituency may be better suited to him than Beechcroft. Also looking at previous results I get the feeling that with only three standing that may favour him.

Pro's for Beechcroft is that she is one of the better LVP candidates but that is not a very high bar. The constituency may be one that has an affinity to Peter Karran and so the LVP may pick up votes on the back of. The downside for her is she looks to be roaming looking for a home and the statement yesterday that the LVP candidate who is standing in Douglas North is doing so because the LVP asked him to not because of any knowledge or affinity to may not help her.

I reckon it will be fairly close for the second spot begind Cretney, and if the LVP are to have any future I think this is a seat they have to win.

I reckon you could call that a fairly bloody draw. Beecroft obviously had Malarky in her sights but I think he gave as good as he got. As I said in my previous post I think the LVP area bit fixated by Malarky and I think Beecroft would do better by ignoring him and just trying to get her message across.

Cretney would have been happy with how he came across

is driving around or being presumed to drive around in a car that many of your constituents might deem to be ostentatious the best way to win votes.

A Jag is a shit car by Pully standards

Her car still has illegal reg. plates and is today again parked on Government property acting as a very big banner/ placard/advert/ whatever. I think at best it is tacky and at worst is bending or breaking the rules.

is driving around or being presumed to drive around in a car that many of your constituents might deem to be ostentatious the best way to win votes.

Her car still has illegal reg. plates and is today again parked on Government property acting as a very big banner/ placard/advert/ whatever. I think at best it is tacky and at worst is bending or breaking the rules.

You really are stupid and with your nom de twat being 'dilligaf' I think you are kidding yourself and noone else.

IT IS NOT HER CAR YOU MORON, IT IS SOMEONE ELSES. IT IS PARKED OUTSIDE CHRIS THOMAS'S HOUSE AND NOT ON GOVERNMENT PROPERTY. (IT'S NOT CHRIS'S CAR EITHER).

You really are stupid and with your nom de twat being 'dilligaf' I think you are kidding yourself and noone else.

IT IS NOT HER CAR YOU MORON, IT IS SOMEONE ELSES. IT IS PARKED OUTSIDE CHRIS THOMAS'S HOUSE AND NOT ON GOVERNMENT PROPERTY. (IT'S NOT CHRIS'S CAR EITHER).

That will win a view votes for the LVP!

Whose ever car and whose ever house it is parked outside the fact remains that it has illegal number plates and is and has been parked on the pavement since wednesday. It may be a wide pavement but it remains a pavement.

I actually wish they would give parking tickets to the people who habitually park there everyday and walk into Dougals rather than pay £3 or whatever to park their cars.

Maybe my log-in name is a bit misleading, so for your benefit, I do not give a f*ck what dickheads like you do or say, but I DO CARE what our MHKs and "would be" MHKs do and say. I do not care who the actual owner of the jag is, but the fact that it is covered in Beecrofts name means that it is benefitialy (sp) hers.

As LL says, the car is usualy parked outside the Nunnery on Gov. owned land, or parked in the layby further up the old Castletown Road, again just trying to gain a cheap advantage.

Her name should be on peoples minds on voting day because of what she stands for (if anything), not because of that car stuck on the pavement all the time. I still think that having her name emblazoned on a car displaying illegal plates does not do her any favours either.

Worrying about a number plate and what kind of car has LV posters on it,will certainly solve the problems the government is in,so who is going to find out what cars Cretney,Malarkey, and supporters are driving?,lets go further,check the cars of the Douglas West,North,East,candidates are driving,I'm sure it's of vast public interest,never mind what their policies are,never mind inflation is 7%,never mind rising prices,never mind that there young people who have never worked,never mind there were cuts in education,a big loss in VAT,problems with the RHA,how shall we handle relations with the UK,they are all just stacked on the shelf,lets find out what cars represent each candidate,then we can vote for the ones with a £500 price tag.

Archived