Mytv.im Axed

j2bad

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yey! Now we're on to chocolates. It's a new Topic!

Endo. You've changed so much.

Sorry, I'm a bit hyper. Getting ready for a very long business/pleasure trip - starting with a week in Canada to see my brother and his wife and their kids. Then it's USA, Honduras. Malaysia (scheduled for 4 days in the Park Royal in Penang - bring it on!), then it's Mumbai followed by a few stops in Europe and, hopefully, Christmas in Ireland with my parents.

After tonight, I probably won't be posting again on here until some time in the New Year.

Stu isn't a sausage jockey, he's a minimum wage employer --- which is a far worse insult to call someone.

If that isn't true - and I strongly suspect it isn't - I sincerely hope he sues the ass off you. Mind you, if everyone did that whenever you made a declaration without any evidence to support it, you'd never get out of the courtroom.

If that isn't true - and I strongly suspect it isn't - I sincerely hope he sues the ass off you. Mind you, if everyone did that whenever you made a declaration without any evidence to support it, you'd never get out of the courtroom.

Last time I checked, most retail and coffee outlets on this island pay their staff the minimum wage or a ridiculously trivial amount just above it. Should I post a long list so they can all sue me?

Stu isn't a sausage jockey, he's a minimum wage employer --- which is a far worse insult to call someone.

Stu would have to show he had been damaged. TJ gets taken to court because he said some remark on an internet forum that crumbled a coffee shop business or made Stu the leper of the land or whatever.

Mind you, on the Isle of Man it could be possible. Remember code name G and Roly?

Yey! Now we're on to chocolates. It's a new Topic!

Endo. You've changed so much.

Sorry, I'm a bit hyper. Getting ready for a very long business/pleasure trip - starting with a week in Canada to see my brother and his wife and their kids. Then it's USA, Honduras. Malaysia (scheduled for 4 days in the Park Royal in Penang - bring it on!), then it's Mumbai followed by a few stops in Europe and, hopefully, Christmas in Ireland with my parents.

After tonight, I probably won't be posting again on here until some time in the New Year.

Well, enjoy! Was just getting used to the new innocent look! Careful in Honduras!

TJ is simply wrong, and he knows that because I've told him that in the past. That's why he's edited his post.

We pay our small staff at Coffee Exchange - all of whom were unemployed when we hired them - more than minimum wage and they're all perfectly happy that they're working for caring and considerate people. That's not to say we're pushovers - my business partner and I have all our savings invested in the shop and we insist on the highest standards. But we don't treat our people like droids, yell at them in front of customers, and try to create a happy, fun place to work.

If I had spare millions I'd sue TF, just to get him to STFU and stop peddling his dystopian worldview. It's those blinkers, that distorted sense of self-worth and entitlement that mean he'll be flipping burgers for life, becoming ever more convinced that the world owes him a better living. One day he'll realise that the only way to be successful is to work your arse off, adopt a positive attitude and take some calculated risks.

Archived