Buses And Trains Lose £9 (Nine) Million

Ron Burgandy

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to think that this forum may have been instrumental with the 'New engine for the gravy train' thread in getting the political members to get the CS to see sense and not spend £750,000 on a brand new purpose built solution. We did at least do some online research to find them some cheaper options!

nothing to do with this forum, it was a mainland forum that made them see sense,its good to see a crab try and claim the glorywhatever.gifthumbsup.gif

I'd like to think that this forum may have been instrumental with the 'New engine for the gravy train' thread in getting the political members to get the CS to see sense and not spend £750,000 on a brand new purpose built solution. We did at least do some online research to find them some cheaper options!

nothing to do with this forum, it was a mainland forum that made them see sense,its good to see a crab try and claim the glorywhatever.gifthumbsup.gif

Complete bollocks !!

nothing to do with this forum, it was a mainland forum that made them see sense,its good to see a crab try and claim the glory:whatever: thumbsup.gif

How does that make me a crab? There were several good points raised on here and why would I be aware of a mainland forum?

• 2 weeks later...

Before presenting the begging bowl to Tynwald the DCCL Chief Exec should at the very least have his management team locked in a room (if indeed there is a room big enough) and say you're not leaving until we have saved half a million over the next 6 months.

Even the DoI have said they need to make more savings this year after going over the budget because of the heavy snow rather than adopting the give us more money tactic.

The DCCL collectively need a massive kick up the arse.

• 4 weeks later...

STOP! All will be ok, they just need to stop those pesky Ramsey kids coming to school in Douglas etc etc etc. Did you see what that crettin Cregeen said recently? .....something about the students who travel to different towns to go to school being a massive loss maker. God help us.

Watch this space though, one expensive Arriva consultant leaving the Island only to be replaced with yet another one next week allegedly and once again no questions asked!!

Long-gone ( or he should be) seems able to continue providing for his mates with impunity and no apparent censure or restraint being even put forward to stop him.

It would appear that he has many powers over different departments not least of which would appear to be work permit related..

There are many unanswered questions over the shameful fiscal Mismanagement of this spend, spend, spend, Bus Vannin so why are our so called political leaders and in particular the Hon G Cregeen not asking them?

As in all things connected with this department and presumably other's as well,

The Tail Is Wagging The Dog !!!!!devil.gif

Archived