Chemtrails Over Douglas (Or Not?)

Thomas Jefferson

Say what you want about Alex Jones but he is right about this; and even if you dismiss chemtrails, you can't deny the government have been researching weather modification for decades. Do you really think that "research" doesn't involve actually doing things? People are so naive to think the government doesn't do things in secret.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Manxman1980 that video appears to me to show a fuel dump. On any heavy aircraft, if the aircraft has to return or divert close to the beginning of its journey, it will often be over the maximum weight for landing, because of all the fuel on board. The remedy for this is to dump fuel, usually over the sea unless there is a very urgent requirement to land. Not all aircraft types have the facility to dump fuel, some smaller types address the same issue by flying a holding pattern until they are below their max landing weight.

I really don't think it's worth getting worked up about 'chemtrails'. There is no such thing.

Edit to add: SOH failure on my part! Smiley now noted!

http://www.familiesagainstcancer.org/?id=297

The only Ethiopian in the fuel supply is that trials did take place over East Anglia where a known carcinogen was released as a trial of something. Although the 'chemtrails' is without doubt mostly paranoia and or a means of selling books or just mischief making there are cases where things have been done that should not have been done.

Yea, rather "foiled" by all the rational people on here! :) And just so you can confirm I was aware of the truth of the video feel free to highlight the line before the smile.png

The interesting thing about this story is how quickly it spread and has been latched on because it appears to present evidence that supports a specific world view. I feel a bit sorry for the guy who initiated the hoax as it really went well beyond what he originally intended and now he gets accused of being a "shill" for saying it was a fake.

I suppose it goes to show just how many people actually check their facts on the internet. Accepting at face value that what is presented to them is true and that the person presenting the information is an expert.

http://www.familiesagainstcancer.org/?id=297

The only Ethiopian in the fuel supply is that trials did take place over East Anglia where a known carcinogen was released as a trial of something. Although the 'chemtrails' is without doubt mostly paranoia and or a means of selling books or just mischief making there are cases where things have been done that should not have been done.

Very true. There are examples which have been admitted where the MoD's research lab in Porton Down have been culpable of conducting clandestine trials over segments of the south coast without the publics knowledge.

http://www.nr23.net/govt/spray_dorset.htm

Not likely to be happening from the Ben over Douglas though.

Thanks, Lxxx, that is interesting. Many Porton Down trials were pretty shameful episodes. These and other experiments like cloud seeding allow the gullible to look up, see vapour trails in the sky, and conclude that they are something other than condensed water. When we see something odd we immediately try to explain it, and if tempting but deceptive memes like 'chemtrails' are out there, some people will latch onto them as explanations. So, for me, 'there's no such thing ...' is a much better starting point than looking for, and finding, 'chemtrails'.

Archived