Chemtrails Over Douglas (Or Not?)

Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Five pages of mockery aside, chemtrails are a fact and so is geo-engineering.

Only in your head. Contrails are a fact, Chemtrails are an imaginary elaboration.

Geoengineering is a tested concept, the idea that it's being done by Chemtrails is an imaginary elaboration.

There is an action you can take against Chemtrails and Geoengineering - you can see a psychiatrist.

The Red Arrows (Government controlled) have been spreading mind control drugs to thousands of unsuspecting crowds under the guise of 'entertainment' for years.

"Oh look mummy a lovely heart shape..." BAM!!! You're now a government drone, under their control with their pink and blue mind smoke.

2cxys5u.jpg

Only in your head. Contrails are a fact, Chemtrails are an imaginary elaboration.

Chemtrails and contrails are both facts but they are also two completely different phenomena. I suggest you do further research.

I *have* done further research.

I've read through hours of the material posted on the Internet, seen the faked photos based on the Boeing ballast testing, read the sci-fi crap about HAARP, the hysterical nonsense on Geoengineeringwatch.com, the Air Force report " Weather as a Force Multiplier", checked out the original "Chemtrails" pamphlet, heard the NASA phone call, seen the Internet videos purporting to show Chemtrails, read up on cloud seeding experiments, sat through tedious Youtube presentations on Barium, Aluminium, mysterious "fibres" and the rest.

IMHO after all that I'm still of the view that it's garbage, nothing more than a pseudo-religious belief in an uncontrollable external force that's in charge of the world. Religion for a new age, with a Chemtrails God/Satan running the show.

Contrails certainly exist. Weather modification exists - cloud seeding exists. Geoengineering exists - it's a good potential concept for countering climate change. But that's as far as it goes - there's a border between science and religion when you stray into the Chemtrails conspiracy.

Contrails and cloud-seeding doesn't mean there's a secret worldwide multi-government conspiracy spraying us all with something (few of the Chemtrailers seem to be able to agree on what) from jet aircraft. Indeed, it would need to be a watertight multinational conspiracy involving millions and millions of ordinary people, from commercial fuel suppliers to baggage handlers and sewage cart jockeys. It would need to be a conspiracy that had no scientific input (real Geoengineering projects are open to scrutiny from the whole scientific community), had no discernable budget, was buying vast amounts of chemicals internationally without any form of paper trail, and was generating environmental pollution that every independent scientist would be reporting on.

Chemtrail belief seems to be based on building perceived connections between unconnected conclusions, a bit like saying that there's actually a North Pole, reindeer, sleighs, occasional presents that you're not sure where they came from, a Government NORAD tracking website, and men with red suits and white beards - so therefore Santa exists.

The problem with such delusional faith-based beliefs is that there's no arguing with them - there have been numerous Government denials that spraying is happening, but instead of undermining the blind faith of believers, it actually increases it - "Well, they would say that, wouldn't they ? Obviously they're all part of the conspiracy !".

I'm still of the opinion that it is a phenomenon - just a psychological one - and that psychological treatment is the best way of dealing with it.

TJ you have said Chem-trails are a fact. That is a strong statement, especially considering the background context concerning chemtrails.

What do you mean by it? Do you think chemtrails are created over the IOM currently? How often? For what purpose? By Whom?

Anyway, which moron dragged up this old thread to the top of the forum? I'm sure there are more relevant local news topics to discuss. I recommend no more responses to this thread and to just let it die as it was interesting at the time but now it's redundant.

Thanks TJ! I just thought you might like the new "evidence" I posted earlier. If you really want to blame someone for the thread why not blame thr moron who started it?

I think you'll find this was "local news" when I first posted the thread. However, at this point, unless you have new information pertaining to the Isle of Man in particular, I suggest chemtrail threads belong in the "international news" section as the subject relates to an international crime against humanity and not just a provincial Manx island-based one.

Archived