Chemtrails Over Douglas (Or Not?)

Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we to believe that all contrails are chemtrails? Look at the footage of the high altitude American bombers during the second world war and you will see an awful lot of contrails. Are 'we' suggesting that these were chem trails too?

As for the comment on the change in weather I can think of many sunny days that have turned gloomy and wet when there has been no sign of contrails.

I can see nothing at all unusual in the photo. There are often long lasting contrails, and I have seen the sky literally criss-crossed by them. I had a 'photo of that, but I can't be arsed looking for it - it was taken a long time ago, though there have been many similar skies since.

TJ'll be saying he's seen Elvis next, biggrin.png

I don't know how highly Douglas Bay ranks on matters of UN importance so I can't comment on TJ's observations but it's is widely acknowledged within the climate science industry that they do use specific aircraft to 'geoengineer' the planet and alter the surface temperature of it.

One of the world's leading environmental scientists and UN advisor on climate matters, David Keith, admits as much in the documentary 'What In The World Are They Spraying.' Microscopic elements of aluminium, barium and strontium are sprayed at high altitude to distort the suns rays, which then fall to earth and get into the food and water table. The phrase he uses on camera is 'And by the way it's not really a moral hazard it's more like freeriding on our grandkids.'

Would I be right in saying this is the same David Keith who wrote A Case for Climate Engineering [2013] in which he recommended a programme of spraying additional sulphate or sulphuric acid aerosols in the upper atmosphere to create a reflective shield that would slow down the rate of climate change and buy humans time to curb emissions?

If so, he wasn't claiming that it was already happening but suggesting that it should - not quite what your post suggests.

He and his cronies been talking about the 'theory' of this for the best part of a decade and in that time aluminium levels within rainwater, snow and soil have skyrocketed. He himself poo-pooed the idea of using sulphur in favour of aluminium as it has 4 times the volumetric rate. They have also carried out tests and done studies on the effects of it, so yes they have done it in the past. Whether it is now official widespread policy or not who knows.

I doubt whether Joe public would have the faintest idea even if they did do it, as he himself postulates ' What would the public reaction be if they knew?'

This doesn't prove there are killer planes over Douglas Bay however, just that the geoengineers have form in the theory of using planes to inject particulates into the atmosphere.

• 1 month later...

Archived