2 fires in one evening!

John

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AC just stop it - you're digging yourself a hole.

No-one in their right mind these days would start a fire deliberately, insurance or not. Whether there's a history of these things here or not (and I suspect there is everywhere, if you go back far enough) is irrelevant.

I hope everyone is OK, I hope the business remains solvent, and I hope people don't lose their jobs over what will most likely turn out to be an unforseen event.

AC just stop it - you're digging yourself a hole.

No-one in their right mind these days would start a fire deliberately, insurance or not. Whether there's a history of these things here or not (and I suspect there is everywhere, if you go back far enough) is irrelevant.

I hope everyone is OK, I hope the business remains solvent, and I hope people don't lose their jobs over what will most likely turn out to be an unforseen event.

As AC has removed his comments ( which I thought were a bit out of character for him) I will remove my posts where I quoted him thumbsup.gif

j2bad

How did you do that?

I cannot get mttv to play on my android device put it played ok via your link!

Just view the source do a find on mp4 and grab the link to the file, actually quicker to that than sit through the preload advert.

j2bad

How did you do that?

I cannot get mttv to play on my android device put it played ok via your link!

Just view the source do a find on mp4 and grab the link to the file, actually quicker to that than sit through the preload advert.

Cheers fella unfortunately that dont work on android because as soon as you load an mttv clip the dreaded "you require the latest flash version" grrrr

Archived