Israel vs. the rest of the world?

spook

23 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Frankly after the first strike it was bloody stupid to continue until the situation had been made clear!

Of course you were going to find it the aid workers fault somehow. Perhaps they should've evaporated until the IDF stopped deliberately bombing them.

3 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Of course you were going to find it the aid workers fault somehow. Perhaps they should've evaporated until the IDF stopped deliberately bombing them.

Dear me but that's poor even by your lamentably low standards.

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

You can't dismiss something that has happened. But you can explain it.

The vehicles were deliberately targetted because the IDF acted on faulty intelligence. That should be obvious even to the likes of @HeliX and @TheTeapot

Stop tagging me into your bullshit.

They killed the aid workers because they are fucking psychopaths who kill anything that moves. 

Given that Israel claims there are ~30,000 Hamas members, those guidelines would permit them to see the killing of between 495,000 and all of the civilians in Gaza as acceptable.

Where's the "Israel goes to great lengths to prevent civilian deaths" gang at?

Edited by HeliX

I do have doubts about it. Simply put how could the system possibly know how many folks are in a given building at a given time? Especially when so many moved further and further south as the IDF campaign gained momentum.

Of course, all the decisions are moved up the food chain for a decision from folks who will no doubt remain anonymous.

"Given that Israel claims there are ~30,000 Hamas members, those guidelines would permit them to see the killing of between 495,000 and all of the civilians in Gaza as acceptable."

I ran the numbers when the "genocide" nonsense was doing the rounds and it came to about 1% of the population. Which is bad enough in itself. But it puts the lie to your rubbish figures...

Just now, P.K. said:

I do have doubts about it. Simply put how could the system possibly know how many folks are in a given building at a given time? Especially when so many moved further and further south as the IDF campaign gained momentum.

Of course, all the decisions are moved up the food chain for a decision from folks who will no doubt remain anonymous.

"Given that Israel claims there are ~30,000 Hamas members, those guidelines would permit them to see the killing of between 495,000 and all of the civilians in Gaza as acceptable."

I ran the numbers when the "genocide" nonsense was doing the rounds and it came to about 1% of the population. Which is bad enough in itself. But it puts the lie to your rubbish figures...

What lie? The documentation states that it's acceptable to kill 15-20 civilians per suspected low-level Hamas fighter. 15 * 30,000 (generously assuming they're all low-level) = 450,000. 10% alleged error rate in identification of Hamas fighters, = 495,000.

Up to 100 civilian deaths permitted per "high level" Hamas fighter = more than the number of people in Gaza.

If we are now going to allow an AI program to decree that it is acceptable collateral to kill < 20 civilians per armed enemy combatant then we are going to have to re-write the international Laws of Armed Conflict and possibly the Geneva Convention as well.

25 minutes ago, HeliX said:

What lie? The documentation states that it's acceptable to kill 15-20 civilians per suspected low-level Hamas fighter. 15 * 30,000 (generously assuming they're all low-level) = 450,000. 10% alleged error rate in identification of Hamas fighters, = 495,000.

Up to 100 civilian deaths permitted per "high level" Hamas fighter = more than the number of people in Gaza.

That doesn't mean they are going to though, does it? And the figures show It's nothing like!

We all know you're desperate to diss Israel and plug your never-going-to-happen single state so-called "solution" but you should at least try and keep it real.

Yeah, I know, dream on...

• Like 1