Israel vs. the rest of the world?

spook

Just now, P.K. said:

Thick or what?

They had to respond to the assault because not to would just invite another. How many times do you need to be told...?

By why invite the assault in the first place?

They had the means, the material and apparently the want, so why wait when they have had ample opportunities before the attack?

History shows the Israeli government had no intention of building a peace in Gaza, conveniently breeding a simmering hatred of Israel which could only result in an attack on Israel, thus providing the carte blanche I mentioned earlier.

• Like 1

Just now, RecklessAbandon said:

By why invite the assault in the first place?

They had the means, the material and apparently the want, so why wait when they have had ample opportunities before the attack?

History shows the Israeli government had no intention of building a peace in Gaza, conveniently breeding a simmering hatred of Israel which could only result in an attack on Israel, thus providing the carte blanche I mentioned earlier.

"Why invite the assault in the first place" is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen on here.

Next you'll be claiming that brexit is a success...

9 minutes ago, P.K. said:

"Why invite the assault in the first place" is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen on here.

Next you'll be claiming that brexit is a success...

Nope, Brexit was the result of billionaire non-doms convincing the gullible that immigrants were the reason they were getting bent over.

As you have illustrated that you refuse to answer a simple question because you don't want to be tied to a flawed and undefendable position, I will make my statement out in some very simple and easy to follow points.

• The IDF and the Israeli government have the military might and means (as well as the backing of some of the largest and well funded militaries in the world) to have carried out a "destruction of Hamas" at any point in history.
  • The IDF and the Israeli government has systemically carried out an apartheid on the people of Gaza, restricting access to basic needs like food, water, power and adequate medical care.
  • This ongoing apartheid has created generations of people oppressed, maligned and neglected.
  • An attack was inevitable.
  • The IDF and the Israeli government clutched their pearls and exclaimed "how could we know an attack was coming?"
  • They then used weaponry and tactics that are frowned upon by the rest of the world, again clutching their pearls and exclaiming "its not our fault our enormous city levelling bombs are killing civilians in civilian areas, we're just trying to kill the bad guys".
  • Now they are committed to "taking out the bad guys at any cost" they are occupying Gaza.
  • Now they are in Gaza, they are never going to leave.
  • In time, settlers will begin occupying Gaza
  • Gaza will cease to exist and become part of Israeli territory.

The fact you wilfully defend this can only mean you are aware that it is a land grab, but you can't say the quiet bit out loud because you don't want to called out for it later down the line.

Hence how I knew you would avoid answering a yes/no question with word salad.

Good day.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RecklessAbandon said:

Nope, Brexit was the result of billionaire non-doms convincing the gullible that immigrants were the reason they were getting bent over.

As you have illustrated that you refuse to answer a simple question because you don't want to be tied to a flawed and undefendable position, I will make my statement out in some very simple and easy to follow points.

• The IDF and the Israeli government have the military might and means (as well as the backing of some of the largest and well funded militaries in the world) to have carried out a "destruction of Hamas" at any point in history.
  • The IDF and the Israeli government has systemically carried out an apartheid on the people of Gaza, restricting access to basic needs like food, water, power and adequate medical care.
  • This ongoing apartheid has created generations of people oppressed, maligned and neglected.
  • An attack was inevitable.
  • The IDF and the Israeli government clutched their pearls and exclaimed "how could we know an attack was coming?"
  • They then used weaponry and tactics that are frowned upon by the rest of the world, again clutching their pearls and exclaiming "its not our fault our enormous city levelling bombs are killing civilians in civilian areas, we're just trying to kill the bad guys".
  • Now they are committed to "taking out the bad guys at any cost" they are occupying Gaza.
  • Now they are in Gaza, they are never going to leave.
  • In time, settlers will begin occupying Gaza
  • Gaza will cease to exist and become part of Israeli territory.

The fact you wilfully defend this can only mean you are aware that it is a land grab, but you can't say the quiet bit out loud because you don't want to called out for it later down the line.

Hence how I knew you would avoid answering a yes/no question with word salad.

Good day.

What a waste of bandwidth...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, P.K. said:

What a waste of bandwidth...

Translation "Please don't make me say the quiet bit out loud".

As mentioned before - paper thin, and now I've shown everyone how paper thin your stance is, it would appear this "discourse" is done.

Maybe we can check in again in a few years time, and see who was on the right side of history.

3 minutes ago, RecklessAbandon said:

Maybe we can check in again in a few years time, and see who was on the right side of history.

Surely it won't be those of us who's views align with scholars who have made it their lives' works to understand situations like this in the hope of preventing them ever happening again...

https://zeteo.com/p/gaza-genocide-israel-holocaust-scholar

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RecklessAbandon said:

As mentioned before - paper thin, and now I've shown everyone how paper thin your stance is, it would appear this "discourse" is done.

Good luck to you @RecklessAbandon

I feel you aren't far off reaching the relationship I had with @P.K. 

(Just so you know, he'll say something about playing with your balls, then never reply to your messages.. 💔)

Edited by HeteroErectus

6 hours ago, RecklessAbandon said:

BS.

I cba to refute your nonsense post. Frankly with an imagination like yours you should be writing schoolgirl fiction!

Clearly you have no idea about how the region demographics came about nor how the politics have arrived at where we are now. If you did you wouldn't post such nonsense and make yourself look stupid.

My only stance is that Hamas, supported armed and financed by Iran, Qatar and others carried out a deliberately brutal assault on a sovereign nation which has a right to defend itself. Which includes taking the fight to the enemy as a right which no-one would dispute. This they have done.

I have no idea if they have designs on Gaza, and neither do you, but on their withdrawal in 2005 they wanted to wash their hands completely of the festering sore that is Gaza, which refutes a lot of your BS, and who could blame them. Especially as it was created by the Arab League ie they made the problem they can fix it. But, of course, they won't.

The bottom line is, literally, that you're talking through your arse...

• Like 1