Summerland Sold

Zammo Maguire

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No pun intended but the sell off of public owned properties that is taking place has every appearance of being a fire sale.

The empty plot of land once occupied by summerland, the nunnery for a possible ict school, er, then what?

Homefield, Lord St Police Station, I'm sure the Governor could find a house in Pully and sell Bemahague :lol:

I had a call today from a contact in the UK who had heard that Summerland had been sold, anyone heard anything credible, other than the posts above?

Pop into the Heritage Homes office on Victoria Street, I imagine they may know more.

I have heard that Heads of Agreements were very close to being agreed last week, it is self evident that Govt want to get the site sold before the next election. The execution of the HA were subject to financial provision being approved in this weeks Budget, which I assume it has, this will allow progress.

I have heard that Heads of Agreements were very close to being agreed last week, it is self evident that Govt want to get the site sold before the next election. The execution of the HA were subject to financial provision being approved in this weeks Budget, which I assume it has, this will allow progress.

they'll be able to extend the new sheltered housing being built at the bottom of the garden :lol:

• 2 months later...

More to the point why was no investigation done to establish that the prospective buyer had the funds to buy the property, and what the future use would be.

There is something very wrong about this.

what a shock, governments best option was in financial trouble?? why didn't they can get bailed out like the sefton group, maybe pinewouldn't can do a film about it???

No. Not the 'best option', the favoured purchaser.

Archived