New Manx Radio Website

GD4ELI

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mostly supportive comments in a new MR thread. This can't possibly end well....

Censorship has had a mini flounce after Amy threatened to tab his ip address. I'm sure mobile mike will be along with some piss and bile shortly though.

Mostly supportive comments in a new MR thread. This can't possibly end well....

Its not our fault most of MR output is shit and decision making deeply flawed, but hey they got something half right for once.

Perhaps the broadcasting could be outsourced to a cheap off the shelf UK provider and we could get something a bit more palatable and modern.

Stu builds the mood up to a crescendo then those bloody miserable women come along talking about sickness, dementia and death. Right now they're on about flushing stuff down the toilet. Wouldn't like to go on a night out with them. Christ Almighty.

Stu builds the mood up to a crescendo then those bloody miserable women come along talking about sickness, dementia and death. Right now they're on about flushing stuff down the toilet. Wouldn't like to go on a night out with them. Christ Almighty.

I know, they're all a bit young for such talk. My mother didn't obsess about sickness, disease, deformity, misfortune & death - especially at the dinner table - until she was well into her 50s

I know, they're all a bit young for such talk. My mother didn't obsess about sickness, disease, deformity, misfortune & death - especially at the dinner table - until she was well into her 50s

I'll excuse your mother since she wasn't on the radio at the time. This bunch think it's entertaining.

Stu,

For my eyes that big wavy logo at the top which stretches all the way is visually annoying, makes viewing a tad difficult, it's just too big.

Is it optimised for mobile or something? Looks horrible in the browsers I use on a biggish screen

Its just as cluttered on mobile, and now takes longer to load, also the slider does not touch slide on a tablet so is annoying. Actually prefer the old one now I have tried to use it.

Archived