TT 2015!

The Sick Moon

waffle

paswt, on 01 Jun 2015 - 5:53 PM, said:snapback.png

I have said a few times that people ( like W2 in order that they can then claim that they are being bullied/play the victim card.

still waiting for a response to this, or are you full of shit?

waffle

You first laugh.png

full of shit it is then

md was much the same as corner when starting out but seems to have calmed down and he has talent unlike corner.........

Who's corner?

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"waffle"

lol, another 2 posts calculated to offend, says more about you and your demonstrable lack of knowledge , good to see the integrity bypass op was entirely successful .

What do you do for an encore ? suck your thumb?biggrin.png

You first laugh.png

waffle

I have said a few times that people ( like W2 in order that they can then claim that they are being bullied/play the victim card.

waffle

You first laugh.png

full of shit it is then

md was much the same as corner when starting out but seems to have calmed down and he has talent unlike corner.........

The politics of jelousy, always easy to read and always laughable.

waffle

waffle

You first laugh.png

full of shit it is then

Who's corner?

done on purpose to keep the grammar police happythumbsup.gif also he can't manged to get around one without falling off....

waffle

waffle

You first laugh.png

full of shit it is then

Who's corner?

done on purpose to keep the grammar police happy:thumbsup: also he can't manged to get around one without falling off....

I've seen him go round loads of them without falling off. Think you might be mistaken.

I can't recall it myself but I'm sure someone will know for sure.

He'll be up against it for sure, especially if the weather starts playing up or there's any red flagged sessions.

I can't recall it myself but I'm sure someone will know for sure.

He'll be up against it for sure, especially if the weather starts playing up or there's any red flagged sessions.

I do think it's a little unfair on the team though. I mean yeah, it's the best decision for him, but all the team members who've put in work this year it's a bit of a spit in the face to.

Archived