TT 2015!

The Sick Moon

Conor & Dan have the rides they do due to merit and nothing else. It never ceases to amaze me the bollocks that one or two anti TT come up with to hide the real reasons for their objection to it!

Me anti tt Boll...s I would bet no one on this foroums has been involved as long at the tt mgp ,and spent as much .over the last 50 years ,if Dan and conner are that good they should get factory rides not paid for rides ,and the DED should not be paying for them .as they say if you can't afford to do it ,don't do it

The DED aren't paying for their rides, you're living in a fantasy land.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It never ceases to amaze me the bollocks that one or two anti TT come up with to hide the real reasons for their objection to it!

Me anti tt Boll...s I would bet no one on this foroums has been involved as long at the tt mgp ,and spent as much .over the last 50 years

Fall in line Dr-allcock. You can't question anything TT related unless you're anti TT and have a hidden agenda.

Conor & Dan have the rides they do due to merit and nothing else. It never ceases to amaze me the bollocks that one or two anti TT come up with to hide the real reasons for their objection to it!

Me anti tt Boll...s I would bet no one on this foroums has been involved as long at the tt mgp ,and spent as much .over the last 50 years ,if Dan and conner are that good they should get factory rides not paid for rides ,and the DED should not be paying for them .as they say if you can't afford to do it ,don't do it

Proof? - or just fantasy from someone with a whole 11 posts.

hopefully he can manage to get around the course without falling off this time

Hopefully you fall down the stairs and break your neck.

The TT always brings out the best in people ohmy.png

I've known Connor's family most of my life and I know what he and they went through in the aftermath of his accident. Woody 2's comment was so far out of order and so uncalled for that it makes me think he must be a very sad individual desperate for attention. Try going up to the paddock W2 and repeating your smart mouth observations to the man himself and his family/supporters as I'm sure you'll get all the attention you can handle. You won't of course, being just one more spineless keyboard warrior.

hopefully he can manage to get around the course without falling off this time

Hopefully you fall down the stairs and break your neck.

The TT always brings out the best in people ohmy.png

I've known Connor's family most of my life and I know what he and they went through in the aftermath of his accident. Woody 2's comment was so far out of order and so uncalled for that it makes me think he must be a very sad individual desperate for attention. Try going up to the paddock W2 and repeating your smart mouth observations to the man himself and his family/supporters as I'm sure you'll get all the attention you can handle. You won't of course, being just one more spineless keyboard warrior.

I have said a few times that people ( like W2 ,PL/TSM and a few more) post unkind/unhelpful posts designed to elicit a robust response in order that they can then claim that they are being bullied/play the victim card.

I agree that the term "spineless keyboard warrior" is entirely appropriate to describe some on this site .

When 2 of my motorcyclist friends died there were a few of what I considered inaccurate offensive posts by the usual suspects so I can begin to understand why you reacted the way you did Manx b&b, I should add that although I do not know Connor personally having seen the way he conducts himself on and off the track I consider him a "diamond geezer".flowers.gif

Archived