TT 2015!

The Sick Moon

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any body know how much the iom government at the. DED are paying Honda for the Honda ride for Cummings ,also they are paying for kneens ride at Padgets

Honda don't have a rider named Cummingsthumbsup.gif

if theres money kicking around why not get manx boys on decent bikes, Conor is a class act he his awesome round the TT course as last year proved.

Dan is right up there at 130mph so its not as if he doesnt deserve the bike, im sure there has been some input from the DED but they have to develop the sport and part of that is having a local talent.

Bradley Smith, Toseland, Cal Crutchlow all pretty much had the Tech3 rides because the of the UK market, same thing im my eyes.

cant believe i just defended DED...........off for a shower.............shudder

Conor & Dan have the rides they do due to merit and nothing else. It never ceases to amaze me the bollocks that one or two anti TT come up with to hide the real reasons for their objection to it!

Me anti tt Boll...s I would bet no one on this foroums has been involved as long at the tt mgp ,and spent as much .over the last 50 years ,if Dan and conner are that good they should get factory rides not paid for rides ,and the DED should not be paying for them .as they say if you can't afford to do it ,don't do it

Commas and full stops go immediately after the word, like this. No need for the space.

Archived