Adsl Upgrades?

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some people have already got 2MB and since they said it was going to start at the begining of october i thought MT may have already started with a few people. Use your xxxxxxx brain you idiot, ITS NOT THAT HARD TO WORK OUT IS IT?

And yes rock, i posted at 5am but it doesnt mean i expect some feedback from that exact time in the morning.

before they released the list of the dates when the exchange upgrades, people were saying at the begining of october. Now with that being a rough estimate i thought it would be fair enough to give or take a few days (also the fact that some people have already had 2mb for ages doesnt really show how accurate those dates may be anyway). Its not that xxxxxxx hard to understand what im saying is it? Why you being so picky about it? Jesus i was only saying. By the way, is that an ass hole in your avatar?

Don't forget, the rollout isn't being done geographically. It's done in blocks of consecutive pieces of exchange equipment. I'm only saying this so other people in Willaston or near old Nobles don't get enraged that they haven't had theirs done yet and think that they've been missed.

I can see this becoming a long thread of who's got it and who hasn't yet :D

Edit to add - also got 2mb on the far side of Onchan, which is a pleasant suprise as I though home would be a bit far away for the full 2mb

same here, very nice it is too! :D

(begs the question though, why couldn't i upgrade to 1mb last year?)

Forgive my ignorance on this subject but how do you test your internet connection speeds!

I used to have two blue flashing icons on my taskbar that used to tell me my connection speed when the internet was connected, however since installing a Netgear wireless router the two blue icons have gone!!

I am excited to know if my ADSL speed has been upgraded :)

Thanks

LT

Archived