Inflation down to -1.5%

Jam_Sandwich

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From inflation to PK’s usual anti-Boris anti-Brexit script in 4 pages. 

My food bill went down over lockdown. No idea if prices went up or down, but I found myself shopping more sensibly and buying only what I needed. Wasted almost nothing (not that I waste much anyway, but there are those that do). And no eating out. 

5 hours ago, wrighty said:

From inflation to PK’s usual anti-Boris anti-Brexit script in 4 pages. 

My food bill went down over lockdown. No idea if prices went up or down, but I found myself shopping more sensibly and buying only what I needed. Wasted almost nothing (not that I waste much anyway, but there are those that do). And no eating out. 

You must have been one of the few, Wrighty? Lots of people must have been eating/snacking and drinking out of boredom. A few of my neighbours are grumbling about having put weight on.

4 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

You must have been one of the few, Wrighty? Lots of people must have been eating/snacking and drinking out of boredom. A few of my neighbours are grumbling about having put weight on.

You eat and drink your boredom.

Several projects certainly helped during the day but it's in the evenings when you have time to think that the whole sorry mess of Covid-19 with it's appalling death rates starts to build pressure.

I tried to get myself put on the "very vulnerable" list on the grounds it was only a matter of time before Mrs PK strangled me and then it was under the patio in the traditional manner.

Fortunately one of the projects was to remove said patio and install decking.

Saved the day I tell you....

4 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

What's boredom? Never known it. 14 billion years since creation and we might see 80 of them if we are lucky. Too much to pack in to waste time on boredom. 

50 minutes ago, P.K. said:

You eat and drink your boredom.

Several projects certainly helped during the day but it's in the evenings when you have time to think that the whole sorry mess of Covid-19 with it's appalling death rates starts to build pressure.

I tried to get myself put on the "very vulnerable" list on the grounds it was only a matter of time before Mrs PK strangled me and then it was under the patio in the traditional manner.

Fortunately one of the projects was to remove said patio and install decking.

Saved the day I tell you....

I've got loads of spare slabs and a 3 ton digger if you change your mind..........

1 hour ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

I've got loads of spare slabs and a 3 ton digger if you change your mind..........

Keep the slabs thanks but I wouldn't mind a play on the digger.

Archived