Hitherto unstated complications of Brexit

Barrie Stevens

Junker is an arrogant elitist drunk and a failure and another good part of this is that Brexit will hopefully see him off. He was only the PM of Luxembourg. Thats a bit like Eddie Teare being head of the EU; the head of an irrelevant tax dodging micro nation that is only in the EU as they were desperate to scrape a handful of countries together when they set the whole thing up.

you have certainly got this post bang on the mark SOS,and i commend this to the house.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Junker is an arrogant elitist drunk and a failure and another good part of this is that Brexit will hopefully see him off. He was only the PM of Luxembourg. Thats a bit like Eddie Teare being head of the EU; the head of an irrelevant tax dodging micro nation that is only in the EU as they were desperate to scrape a handful of countries together when they set the whole thing up.

you have certainly got this post bang on the mark SOS,and i commend this to the house.

Yes, spot on post from Sultan. Now if he can just look a little bit further along the same line of sight and see that the EU elite are all the bloody same. It is totally anti-democratic and it is ruining Europe.

Maybe some more affordable housing in the offing then?

If you're not joking (it is sometimes hard to tell on forums) you're clearly not understanding what that actually means.

You can't tell the leave supporters much. Lots now blaming Cameron for having a referendum if the first place rather than blaming themselves for voting. Seems to me that the rules have been there to have a referendum to leave since 2007. Why would the EU introduce those rules if they didn't expect one county to use them at some point in time? It's hardly Cameron's fault.

Probably offset in reality by the additional difficulty people are likely to face getting mortgages. Especially if the jobs losses begin to bite.

If you're not joking (it is sometimes hard to tell on forums) you're clearly not understanding what that actually means.

You can't tell the leave supporters much.

You can't tell the remain supporters anything.

I sincerely hope that it all works out in the end but the fact is pretty much every financial expert warned that the £ would drop dramatically if leave won and Boris and his cronies said it wouldn't. By all means be happy with the result if that is what you wanted but don't deny you weren't warned.

I sincerely hope that it all works out in the end but the fact is pretty every financial expert warned that the £ would drop dramatically if leave won and Boris and his cronies said it wouldn't. By all means be happy with the result if that is what you wanted but don't deny you weren't warned.

i'm even happy to lose money for this result.

I sincerely hope that it all works out in the end but the fact is pretty every financial expert warned that the £ would drop dramatically if leave won and Boris and his cronies said it wouldn't. By all means be happy with the result if that is what you wanted but don't deny you weren't warned.

i'm even happy to lose money for this result.

Maybe you are but a level that actually matters (i.e big business) I'm not so sure they are smiling at the moment.

As we are often told by Manxie44, money isn't everything. That may take time to rebuild but rebuild it will. The important principles here are self-determination and sovereignty. We were never asked if we wanted to go into this monolithic superstate disaster. Getting away from it is a good thing and the sooner the rest of Europe does so the better.

As we are often told by Manxie44, money isn't everything. That may take time to rebuild but rebuild it will. The important principles here are self-determination and sovereignty. We were never asked if we wanted to go into this monolithic superstate disaster. Getting away from it is a good thing and the sooner the rest of Europe does so the better.

Be sure to tell that people when they start losing their jobs.

Archived