Brexit - Chief Minister Howard Quayle's saviour

gettafa

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go on. admit it woody. You were meaning fuck all not the oil rich seas around the island off donegal that the uk claimed for scotland and now is a potential nice earner for your dear friends the independant scottards led by ginger?

Tell me you were wrong while you still have some face to save

dicktard do a search and you will see i have used it before, scotland don't own any sea ffs....

Your posts lack credibility when every single time you simply witter on about Howard Quayle.

It was Howard Quayle who termed the Public Sector Pension Fund a Ponzi scheme, laddie.

Don't you ever forget that.

I liked Mr Buttery's comment on MR:

Butch often talks a lot of sense but I'm not sure on this one. We have huge problems balancing the books in the IOM I agree. But if Brexit goes wrong from a Manx perspective our current woes will be even worse. I don't think our Chief Minister can ignore any opportunity to find out what is going in politically between the UK and Brussels. That said he's right that there isn't much the CM can do as the IOM has little control over anything that happens.
Isn't that what we pay "our man in Brussels" for, to tell us what's going on? Why have a dog and bark yourself?

Your posts lack credibility when every single time you simply witter on about Howard Quayle.

It was Howard Quayle who termed the Public Sector Pension Fund a Ponzi scheme, laddie.

Don't you ever forget that.

He should be made to never forget that statement. Every single day of his tenure.

Our Man in Brussels is a right useless place that's only there to give ye man a highly paid job that was invented solely for him.

That's pretty much the situation with everyone's man in Brussels.

...and his dog.

Archived