Glen Truan Holiday Development

Max Power

I'd be more concerned at the massive phone mast at Glen Truan, I went up there one day to see what the golf course was like, the road leading up there was in a shockingly bad state and really needs a 4x4, when I finally reached the ' clubhouse ' i was greeted with a huge mast staring at me, I did a swift about turn.

I can't see why holiday makers would want to stay at a run down golf course, right next to that massive mast.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Annoymouse said:

I'd be more concerned at the massive phone mast at Glen Truan, I went up there one day to see what the golf course was like, the road leading up there was in a shockingly bad state and really needs a 4x4, when I finally reached the ' clubhouse ' i was greeted with a huge mast staring at me, I did a swift about turn.

I can't see why holiday makers would want to stay at a run down golf course, right next to that massive mast.

its not for them anyway......

I see the hardliners have had their say.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=885366314972423&id=421714788004247

Slightly off topic but someone has corrected a few factual errors in their post, and whoever has their hands on the MV keyboard has reacted like a spoilt child - a reaction I've seen a few times now.  Strikes me as rather tragic for an entity that ostensibly exists to promote national unity.  

20 hours ago, maynragh said:

I see the hardliners have had their say.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=885366314972423&id=421714788004247

Slightly off topic but someone has corrected a few factual errors in their post, and whoever has their hands on the MV keyboard has reacted like a spoilt child - a reaction I've seen a few times now.  Strikes me as rather tragic for an entity that ostensibly exists to promote national unity.  

This has to be one of the best tourism ideas pitched in the last 20 years. I'm amazed that people are trying to kick it out.

Maybe it is time that the Bride area contributed to the IOM income, as the rates dont benefit anyone else. Not sure i like the bungalow styles but dont have a problem with the general idea. Just look how good the new hotel has been in Ramsey and it is expanding. The Island is in money trouble and this is going to help.

Archived