Should we nationalise Manx Gas?

Aristotle

Should we nationalise gas?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Chinahand said:

Too busy now maybe this evening, but issues like insulation etc are critical. 

Exactly, and also the way something is heated to a temperature is just as important as the temperature itself. These clowns don’t seem to understand how neurons, protons and whatnot work.

28 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Exactly, and also the way something is heated to a temperature is just as important as the temperature itself. These clowns don’t seem to understand how neurons, protons and whatnot work.

Stop trolling, it's a bit pathetic. You're talking about stuff they cover before GCSEs.

5 hours ago, MediaStar said:

I wonder how many of all these pro nationalization posters would be up in arms the second the newly nationalized company had to borrow £500m to invest into new infrastructure. More MUA debt anybody? We simply have an appalling record at state owned utility companies or any state owned companies for that matter. Even co-ops like the Meat Plant and the Creamery have been a complete joke in the past. Government should not be running anything as it has proved that it cant run anything efficiently. 

Judging by the cars in the Creamery Car park I saw recently, I would suggest that co-operative is very successful. Like most businesses, including co-ops, if they have good management then there's no reason why it shouldn't succeed.  

1 hour ago, Aristotle said:

I think you are misunderstanding temperature. 

calling people clowns is very you but rather counterproductive. 

as you claim to know the answer what is the point discussing it with you.

You're basically wrong. 

I think you’re not taking this very seriously, chinahand. Are you seriously suggesting that a given temperature of a body of water in completely identical conditions is the sole factor in how long it takes to cool down? I believe how it reached that specific temperature is just as important as a method of heating which causes atoms collisions and therefore more friction for longer, is inevitably going to stay warm longer because of the ongoing friction at an atomic or sub atomic level. 

Archived