dilligaf

37 minutes ago, woolley said:

Life's too bleedin' short to let anyone anonymously online upset, annoy or otherwise get to you. It's always puzzled me how people allow themselves to be wound up so easily. Why would you care? It can't ruin your life, or even your day - unless you allow it to.

I suppose if you are having a shit day, it wouldn't take much to tip somebody over. That being said, keep away from forums could well be the answer...:thumbsup:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Neil Down said:

I suppose if you are having a shit day, it wouldn't take much to tip somebody over. That being said, keep away from forums could well be the answer...:thumbsup:

I think you are right about keeping away if it bothers you that much. Otherwise it's like continually putting your tongue across the terminals of a battery to see if it still gives you a shock. Having said that though, it would have to be a REALLY shit day to provoke some of the tantrums and flounces we've seen over the years on here.

On 13/03/2018 at 11:09 PM, dilligaf said:

it is more than bizarre.

I started a thread to wish Gladys a happy birthday and once again LP/MTP TSM whatever has ruined it.

He didn’t ruin it. You did. He only said to convey your love via pm. And like the boiled head of piss you are you couldn’t wait to slag him off, only because it was LC. If your lover Down conveyed that msg I’m sure you wouldn’t have ruined your own thread..

great to see you have your 23rd flounce.

go take your head for a wobble.

1 hour ago, Gizo said:

He didn’t ruin it. You did. He only said to convey your love via pm. And like the boiled head of piss you are you couldn’t wait to slag him off, only because it was LC. If your lover Down conveyed that msg I’m sure you wouldn’t have ruined your own thread..

Why don't you join him.

1 hour ago, Gizo said:

Moron

2 hours ago, Gizo said:

Are you "LC's"   "bitch"? :lol:

Gizo is totally right, dilli has been building up to a flounce for a while, over reacting to the most benign posts, showing a total humour breakdown and basically acting a bit like notwell in his early days. I think its really funny watching that kind of thing.

I know there's quite a few regular MF posters who look down their noses at Facebook, but even FB would struggle to turn a simple happy birthday thread into an all out slanging match (again) with the first man to the Birthday party storming off home.  :lol:

Archived