dilligaf

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, the stinking enigma said:

Once seen, never forgotten. No need to even post the pic. Though, seeing as it was gladys birthday......

Correctomundo!

Jeeeeeze - like it was yesterday......

59 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Really? I can't say I've ever seen anything so graphic on here before. 

That surprises me. Anything you are involved in would evoke the worst outbursts..

What I don't really understand is why some posters get so annoyed by the rather innocuous La Colombe.  It's the same people every time and they wreck good threads by going psycho.

Is there something going on away from the boards that we can't see? Is he/she contacting them by PM or in real life? I know that she knows which buttons to press, but once you know that what's happening, you also know how to stop it. 

5 minutes ago, Declan said:

What I don't really understand is why some posters get so annoyed by the rather innocuous La Colombe.  It's the same people every time and they wreck good threads by going psycho.

Is there something going on away from the boards that we can't see? Is he/she contacting them by PM or in real life? I know that she knows which buttons to press, but once you know that what's happening, you also know how to stop it. 

like what you did when someone fixed your post.....

1 hour ago, Declan said:

I know that it knows which buttons to press, but once you know that what's happening, you also know how to stop it. 

corrected for accuracy... :thumbsup:

Life's too bleedin' short to let anyone anonymously online upset, annoy or otherwise get to you. It's always puzzled me how people allow themselves to be wound up so easily. Why would you care? It can't ruin your life, or even your day - unless you allow it to.

Archived